mtbr member
    Dec 2013

Performance Spin Dr Pro G3 or Feedback or Feedback Sport Mechanic Work Stand

I have searched and have seen a lot of positive remarks about the Feedback Sports -Sport Mechanic Work Stand. Does anyone have the Performance Spin Doctor Pro G3 to compare it to? Both are pretty close in price but I did notice that the Performance one has a "lifetime" warranty on the stand. I am looking to purchase a stand in the very near future and not to sure which way to go. I like both but hoping someone that has used both of them has any additional input.

Thanks

Kevin

Trail Tire TV on blogger
    they're the same stand
    Going to try and bring Trail Tire TV back. go take a look... http://trailtiretv.blogspot.com/

mtbr member
    I own the G3, but have used Feedback's stands as well. Feedback has a more durable/nicer clamping mechanism which is easier to use one-handed IMO. However, the G3 has much nicer QR's on the telescoping portions of the stand, and felt a little lighter. Not to mention Perfomance's lifetime guarantee, if it breaks, just bring it in and they give you another!
    2013 Rockhopper 29- The hot rod fun bike
    2013 Stumpy HT Comp 29- The racin' machine

Trail Tire TV on blogger
    the Feedback is about 20 bucks cheaper on Amazon, with free shipping.. plus no tax (if the performance store is local you'll have to pay that too) either or, they are both good... the lifetime Warr is darn thou and might be worth the few extra bucks..
    Going to try and bring Trail Tire TV back. go take a look... http://trailtiretv.blogspot.com/

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    Thanks all. I think I will go for the Performance then, as they are local too.