Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtbr member
    Very nice! I wold love the better one, obviously, but I will change pedals no more than 3 times per year..

Spend money on 2 good hand pumps, a Lezyne HV Alloy for the man bikes and the HP for the cross bikes. I always prefer buying quality items!

mtbr member
    Just took a look at all of my pedals and most have the 15 mm hex head while a few others do not have the hex and an allen is needed to do the install.

How about a 15 mm pedal wrench with an allen on the other end?

banned
    Aug 2012
    Know someone with a welder

They probably also own a grinder to slim down that 15mm ... $10 combo tool, if you have a friend.

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    I've heard some Park Stuff is made in Taiwan but if I'm not mistaken the home pedal wrench is still made in the usa.

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    My cheaper PW-5 doesn't have any country of origin information on it, but then neither does my PW-4.

mtbr member
    A few pair of my pedals can be installed using a pedal wrench while my platforms attach with an allen.
    if they all installed with a pedal wrench, I would buy one and keep it in th car so I could switch at any time, but more tools needed if I want to run with the platforms.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    I have a Park HCW-16 and I feel it's to soft to be considered a real wrench. Are there black steel tools harder?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2