mtbr member

Ice Toolz Head tube face kit

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    I haven't used it personally, but have talked with people who have. Also, it's not a particularly complicated tool. It seems to be a very solid home mechanic grade tool.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    I have that set.
    It works well, the only problem i have with it is the ID reamer is not keyed into the handle but requires friction from the nut to tighten it to the facing cutter. This has marked up the face cutter in that area which is not really a problem, but less than ideal after facing 4 frames.
    It will become a problem when I use the 1'' reamer as this is the area that will be dulled.

old school no.9
    I'm trying to find online shop for 1.5" head tube reamer/facer and centering cone for Ice Toolz head tube reaming tool.

Does anybody know if Park Tool 1.5" headtube reamer and centering cone are compatible with Ice Toolz tool? Park Tool stuff are way more easier available at internet.
    I love the smell of the TF2 chain lube in the morning.

Old school BMXer
    http://www.cambriabike.com/shopexd.asp?id=86146

But I would still like to know if the Ice Toolz cutters are compatible with Park. I want some of the integrated HS cutters, but Park stuff is $$$, and I will only use them a few times.
    May the air be filled with tires!