mtbr member

Hydration pack with 2 bladders: one for water and 1 for energy drink

I have a bike without a place to put a bottle cage. I like riding with both water and energy drink. Is there a hydration pack with 2 reservoirs?

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    My uncle has a Camelbak Mule and from loading it a few times for him im sure that you could fit two baldders in it so long as you didnt fill each bladder to its bursting point. I have a mini mule (yeah i know its a kid fit pack but i didnt realize that when i bought it and it works fine for my current needs, still a 1.5L bladder) and apart from the bladder it has a pocket for a water bottle. So I usually drink a Herbalife Prepare before the ride then keep a bottle of Herbalife Prolong in my pack to sip on throughtout the ride. Just out of sheer curiosity what energy drink do you prefer?
    2010 Giant Yukon FX
    Pure XCR Wheelset/Geax Saguaro Tires/Tubeless
    Bike Weight Lost: 2.48lbs (1124g)

mtbr member
    I can fit 2 100oz-ers in my camelbak blowfish no problem, and teammates used mules w/ 2 (not sure if 70 or 100oz)... We used them that way for adventure races.

Yah, they weren't totally full & bladder's got stained & retain some "flavor" from gatoraid/poweraide for a while. I ended up not using the "x-aide" bladder for water after it was used for alternative drinks. It has also been used for adult beverages at hot/summer festivals
    [SIZE=1][/SIZE]

mtbr member
    thanks for the answer, i am using mostly GU Brew