mtbr member
    Jun 2009

derailleurhanger.com/

Wanted to pass along something positive out of breaking a derailleur. LBS could not help me and they told me to go DerailleurHanger. Ordered it around 2pm their time (Colorado) and had it in Indiana Monday! Had to have been shipped that day, as I had USPS shipping info on Sat am.

Website is setup to help you find the one you need if you don't already know.

Quick service. No frills but had exactly what I needed.
    If you can be blissfully ignorant to the notion that something is impossible, then you might surprise yourself. -- Andrea138

mtbr member
    I've had great experiences ordering from 925engineering on eBay (three separate orders). I highly recommend this seller and his product.

Quote Originally Posted by marpilli View Post
    I wanted to give a shout out to eBay seller 925engineering.

Derailleur Hangers, Nuts Bolts items in 925engineering derailleur hangers store on eBay!

I've purchased derailleur hangers from them twice and have been very happy with the quality, price, and super fast shipping.

They seem to stock a huge variety of custom fabricated derailleur hangers at $10.95 each. Both times I have bought two and with shipping it's right around $25. And, they usually arrive within a couple of days of purchase.

I've recommended them to a couple of friends and wanted to share my experience.
    Contact information: http://about.me/marpilli

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Thanks for the info.
    If you can be blissfully ignorant to the notion that something is impossible, then you might surprise yourself. -- Andrea138

mtbr member
    I want to add my experience to the others:

IHaven't recieved item yet; but, wanted to note that I ordered the product 10-20 mins ago and already got a confirmation email that the hanger had shipped along with a second email from 925engineering telling me the same and asking if I had any questions.

Super fast processing and solid communication. I don't expect much from the product over a competitors... it's a CNC'd hanger. However, the company's ability to ship fast and communicate well is definitely noteworthy! All this at a killer price much less than elsewhere - $9.95. I can definitely support a company like this.

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    I went there and I couldn't find a hanger with a confirmed fit for my X-Cal which is a fairly popular bike. Only place that listed a hanger that fits my bike was derailleur-hanger.co Luckily it was cheap and got to me fast. Ordered it on Thursday and Saturday it was in my mailbox.

I'm guessing DerailleurHanger.com has a hanger that would work, but I'm not going to order something without confirmation that it would fit my exact frame.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    There are pics of all of the hangers so you can tell if it matches what you have. They also have selection by brand make and year.

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by desnaephoto View Post
    There are pics of all of the hangers so you can tell if it matches what you have. They also have selection by brand make and year.
    Actually the search feature is only by brand or hanger type. I selected Trek and it shows all Trek hangers with the compatible models listed under each. None of them list a 2011 X-Cal. Not a very good search feature IMO. Why can't they make it so you put in your make, model, and year and then it shows you the exact hanger you need? The mechanic at my Performance shop couldn't even find it on that site. I know there are pictures but for all I know there are subtle differences and I didn't want to order the wrong one.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Just ordered one for an old Novara Piedra for my female friend's bike.
    Thanks for the heads up.

mtbr member
    Ordered a hanger for my 2006 Bianchi Giro road bike from derailleurhanger.com - they had exactly what I needed and it shipped fast. Two thumbs up from me.

Hhhnnnngggg!!!
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by marpilli View Post
    I've had great experiences ordering from 925engineering on eBay (three separate orders). I highly recommend this seller and his product.
    +1 Great prices.

mtbr member
    I will toss North Shore Billet out there too. They make amazing hangers.
    North Shore Billet

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by spookyload View Post
    I will toss North Shore Billet out there too. They make amazing hangers.
    North Shore Billet
    Their Hanger Bangers are 1st rate also