In short I change to 2x9 and now the front derailleur is much to high for my linking, in fact I even change to a direct mount so I can move it 5mm lower but now the bottom of the derailleur is hitting on the chainstay and can not go any lower..
My idea is to take the rivet out and re-bend it about 8mm shorter or more, I did this before but it was kind of a hack job and this time I want to do it "as right" as possible.
Sorry for the horrible picture
Apparently the steel is really hard to weld for some reason.
I'm even thinking of taking out the bashring and more the derailleur 20mm in search of better shifting.
Results 1 to 8 of 8