"El Whatever"

Zoke 2008 with UK pricing...

I know prices in the UK do not relate much to prices in the US, but if you read the comments by the end, some people is mentioning now pricing is in Fox territory (more expensive).

Let's see how it relates to the US ....

http://www.singletrackworld.com/arti...3c21268b0e2f68

Cheers!
    Warp
    Check my Site

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Thanks Warp.

55 is looking good for me !~!

(little secret..... my TST cart is in an old mate's machine shop up in the mainland for mod's , his uncle is also a moto suspension tuner/rebuilder .... they told me good things will be done have no idea what, but gave them lots of info and thoughts )

banned
    Replacing of the bladder portion with a solid body and some valving perks???

Regardless, the TST is baffling. I know how it works, and that's why I'm so baffled as to why it's being used at all, especially in a range where higher demands are placed on performance.

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by All Mountain
    Thanks Warp.

55 is looking good for me !~!

(little secret..... my TST cart is in an old mate's machine shop up in the mainland for mod's , his uncle is also a moto suspension tuner/rebuilder .... they told me good things will be done have no idea what, but gave them lots of info and thoughts )
    I'm liking the 600 ATA2 100-140....

Mmmhhhh.... it's the rain season here. Trails are a mess and it's the perfect time to keep the bike safe from mud.

Maybe my compression assembly can make a trip to Tazmania.... while my buddie lends me his HSCV cartridge.... this will happen on monday!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
    Check my Site

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp
    I'm liking the 600 ATA2 100-140....

Mmmhhhh.... it's the rain season here. Trails are a mess and it's the perfect time to keep the bike safe from mud.

Maybe my compression assembly can make a trip to Tazmania.... while my buddie lends me his HSCV cartridge.... this will happen on monday!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
    Cool-Aid mate

hope it works out....

The 700 is more your thing with a real good weight savings and stiff enough for you. I'm hooked on the 55. I think the bigger air vol's in the 35 legs will really help out air spring over the 32 versions. Blew my UGI this year with Hadley rear hub, Hope skewers and seat post clamp, Gravity carbon bars, RF bashie, Laser team saddle. Will need new chain, cluster, and rings after winter as soon as I can sell off some old kit.

Just waiting for a2c info on the 08 forks.... and some scouting about for Z1's... well I got a price of $485 for an 07, which is temptation to say the least. 55 may be calling me though

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by All Mountain
    Cool-Aid mate

hope it works out....

The 700 is more your thing with a real good weight savings and stiff enough for you.
    Yeah, I'm really liking the 700... but it's more expensive and that ATA thing makes me nervous. The 2008 are being launched and Zoke still can't get straight 100% the 2007's ATA.

Maybe the 2 position ATA would be less susceptible of issues... at least the ATA2 will not autowind. The TST2 is all I need (actually it could be TST1 and it would be enough )

Oh... and now my ETA is working!!! Wahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! No blown seals or anything. My own stupidity made me left a bit loose the seal head on the cartrdidge. It's creeping up a bit still, but it's in "normal" parameters. 15mm or maybe like half inch in about 15min or more.

I set oil level to be 40mm from top... less than that and the oil looks very low with the fork extended at 130mm, well below the ETA cart top. Of course, you never run the fork totally extended but sagged like 30 something mm's, but I'll give it a go anyway.
    Check my Site

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    i saw that singletrack post some days ago.. the forks are looking nice... let's see about availability

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp
    Yeah, I'm really liking the 700... but it's more expensive and that ATA thing makes me nervous. The 2008 are being launched and Zoke still can't get straight 100% the 2007's ATA.

Maybe the 2 position ATA would be less susceptible of issues... at least the ATA2 will not autowind. The TST2 is all I need (actually it could be TST1 and it would be enough )

Oh... and now my ETA is working!!! Wahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! No blown seals or anything. My own stupidity made me left a bit loose the seal head on the cartrdidge. It's creeping up a bit still, but it's in "normal" parameters. 15mm or maybe like half inch in about 15min or more.

I set oil level to be 40mm from top... less than that and the oil looks very low with the fork extended at 130mm, well below the ETA cart top. Of course, you never run the fork totally extended but sagged like 30 something mm's, but I'll give it a go anyway.
    That's good ETA is going again. I won't get to ride for another week until I get my TST cart back... and hopefully a few UGI packages arrive this week

I wound not fret about ATA.... simple stuff to take care of. I just want a2c lengths and confirmed weights help of course.