likes?

disses?
    "who's pushing the pedals on the season cycle?" -xtc

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by phatphil
    anyone running one?

likes?

disses?
    Please make a search, but as far as I recall, the X-Gen can't be used on Titus bikes... don't ask me why.
    Check my Site

mtbr member
    thanks.

wouldn't you know it as soon as i posted the question i scrolled down to see a derailleur discussion.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    thanks.

wouldn't you know it as soon as i posted the question i scrolled down to see a derailleur discussion.

I don't remember if this was mentioned on the other thread, but seatstay bridge would make contact with FD cable on full compression. Other than that, it's really much more difficult to adjust than, let's say, a Shimano XT; not impossible but more difficult. Actually, I had one installed on my ML and replaced with a XT (top swing, BTW)

mtbr member
    cool. thanks for the help. trying to get all my parts rounded up for my new ride?

31.8 top pull top swing correct????

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    cool. thanks for the help. trying to get all my parts rounded up for my new ride?

31.8 top pull top swing correct????
    Right!

searcher
    X Gen is not working with the ML. The cable scrathces the chainstay. Had to replace with Shimano LX. Works ok.
    Kovi

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kovi
    X Gen is not working with the ML. The cable scrathces the chainstay. Had to replace with Shimano LX. Works ok.
    Huh??? Just curious, were you running the FD cable from the bottom? I can't see how (ML is designed to run FD cable along the TT and then down to the seat tube), but scratching the chainstay sounds strange to me.

searcher
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavinho
    Huh??? Just curious, were you running the FD cable from the bottom? I can't see how (ML is designed to run FD cable along the TT and then down to the seat tube), but scratching the chainstay sounds strange to me.
    Ok, ok , sorry, it is not the chainstay, it is the swingarm maybe?( see photo where it touched and scrathed the frame) Sorry for my english...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kovi

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kovi
    Ok, ok , sorry, it is not the chainstay, it is the swingarm maybe?( see photo where it touched and scrathed the frame) Sorry for my english...
    No problem at all (actually, my English should be one of the worst around here ). Just as I though, you were rather referring to the seat stay bridge. They get definitely in touch under almost full compression.

Thanks for your picture, it helps a lot to make this issue clearer.