Paper or plastic?

WW 2.55 LT is sweet

Rode it on my ML (front wheel) yesterday for the first time at Demo (the forest, not Demo's backyard). It was loose over hard park with some braking bumps, ruts and some rocks here and there. That tire was sweet. I just could plow through stuff really well, and the cornering grip seemed pretty good overall. It's my dry dusty tire for now.
    Faster is not always better, but it's always more fun

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by zorg
    Rode it on my ML (front wheel) yesterday for the first time at Demo (the forest, not Demo's backyard). It was loose over hard park with some braking bumps, ruts and some rocks here and there. That tire was sweet. I just could plow through stuff really well, and the cornering grip seemed pretty good overall. It's my dry dusty tire for now.
    Zorg, my man... I don't know how in earth it has passed more than one hour and no-one has told you so... THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS!!

Dimensions, bro?? How big is really that thing?

Thanks, man!! I've looked at that tyre and was interested but I have now a couple tyres to run.
    Check my Site

Paper or plastic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp
    Zorg, my man... I don't know how in earth it has passed more than one hour and no-one has told you so... THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS!!

Dimensions, bro?? How big is really that thing?

Thanks, man!! I've looked at that tyre and was interested but I have now a couple tyres to run.
    Pics will have to wait a bit. I read somewhere that the real dimension is 2.3 but it's nice and balloony. I run it tubeless with Stan's on Stan Olympic rims.
    Faster is not always better, but it's always more fun

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    nice.. I would be interested in looking at it.... I am starting to build up the rubber pile