Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Hi Brant, I received a reply from on one saying they would have new stock around the end of May, not sure if the person who emailed me knew about any frames being in stock.
    Are the frames that are in stock on spec? I would need a medium in black.
    Thanks
    Dan

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Just noticed medium black anos are in stock, sent the returns department an e mail.

Huffy Rider
    Dan, I just inquired about one of those med black ano frames and they are NOT available. They are the ones that are out of spec. They were put up in error. I was told I would have to wait for one of the new frames with the changed geometry to correct the low BB problem. My understanding is the new geo will be much slacker and designed to use a 170mm fork.

Dont Rep me
    Quote Originally Posted by brant View Post
    Hi Dan. Hopefully customer service are treating you well. I was in the factory last week going over issues with them. We have stock in the UK that's not shown on the site to support customers with issues, and I am sure we can resolve something to get you back and rolling with your BB a bit higher.
    Can you ship some of those correct frames to US? Tired of waiting on replacement frame.
    Renegade maybe bothersome to On-One/Titus, but without him this issue would have been buried so at least I appreciate his doggedness.

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer.2 View Post
    Can you ship some of those correct frames to US? Tired of waiting on replacement frame.
    Renegade maybe bothersome to On-One/Titus, but without him this issue would have been buried so at least I appreciate his doggedness.
    Quote Originally Posted by motochick View Post
    Dan, I just inquired about one of those med black ano frames and they are NOT available. They are the ones that are out of spec. They were put up in error. I was told I would have to wait for one of the new frames with the changed geometry to correct the low BB problem. My understanding is the new geo will be much slacker and designed to use a 170mm fork.
    First i've heard of any geometry changes, have you been waiting long for a replacement?

Huffy Rider
    I am not waiting for a replacement, I just want to buy a new frame. I have been researching for months what bike would suit my needs best and this one fit the bill. Well, the previous version did. I believe they are changing the geometry to fix the low BB issue and that they are designing this frame around a 170 fork. I was hoping to get one of the "old" ones with the geometry that is on the website, but none of those are available anymore. I will put off buying any more parts for this build until I can see a geo chart.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by motochick View Post
    I believe they are changing the geometry to fix the low BB issue and that they are designing this frame around a 170 fork.
    Brant, can you comment on this? I was going to use the frame with my 150mm Revelation until I could upgrade to something like a PIKE, but a 170mm fork would be a bit overkill for my needs, so would probably rule it out.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    finally, got my new replacement frame that have the new BB height QCed after much delayed due to customs... they new frame have a much longer rear brake mount bracket that welded to the seat stay.

cant wait to built it up.... wrong timing now..

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Sorry what? You have frame and its in spex?

Dont Rep me
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadica View Post
    finally, got my new replacement frame that have the new BB height QCed after much delayed due to customs... they new frame have a much longer rear brake mount bracket that welded to the seat stay.

cant wait to built it up.... wrong timing now..
    So you live in Malaysia and got the correct frame? From where did you get it?

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    From on one UK. replacement frame are the new batch. Will verify it as soon I got the time to built it up. Finger crossed

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Still waiting for a reply from on-one about frames in stock for people having issues

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Brant, when You stop telling lies to Your customers?

I'm now so pist!!

And Why You don't answer my mails? Or call me?

I preorder my frame 14.12. And on-one's website show me that frame is in UK end of december. Then it change to January->midJan->endJan... Finaly the frames are in UK, and now we live somewhere in Feb. Arround same time I notice that all coming frames are out of stock. Yep, I was afraid. Bad geo again??

In 6 of March Brant call me and told me that frames are **** up. He give me 3 choises.

1. Money back+some shirt??!?
    2. Frame price +extra 200pounds to on-one webstore.
    3. Frame and new 170mm lyrik rc. Because bb drop was too much. Only bad thing was, that forks take 5weeks to get to UK. Well, allright! I take frame+fork and Brant gave his word that I can return that combo if Im not happy with it.

After that i ask few times about geo, angles and bb height... He only told me that they are fine. No numbers etc...

Well ok, after 6.3.2013 I wait one week. In 13.3.2013 I send mail and ask about forks. Now he told me it tooks 6 weeks. So I ask, 5weeks from 6.3 and now 13.3 six weeks? So I need to wait 7weeks?!?!? No answer.. I think, ****that, I've been waiting so long so one week is nothing!

I ask customer service and Brant few times, can they send me the frame that is ****ed up?! So I can build my bike with my 150revelation and go riding! Answer was, no man NO! We give You such crazy deal with that fork, so WE JUST CAN'T SEND THAT FRAME FIRST AND FORK LATER. Well yes they can, but I need to pay shipping... That was really too much to me! Weeks of waiting and finally they want more money.

Now 17 Of April I ask again, 6weeks from Brant call, where the forks are. Garry from customer service answer me that they are coming and give me date. First, yes I made mistake and read wrong! Garry write that forks are coming on 20/5 and I read 20/4. :/

Well I wait...

In 20/4 I ask again. Forks!?!?!?!

Answer was the same:" yes, it's coming I told that they are here 20/5..."

Then it hit me!! WTF!!! 20.5?!?!? WTF!!

So I send mail to Garry and I say, told Brant to call me. And I send mail to Brant too..

Nothing! No God damn thing! Nobody answer me anymore. Nobody calls me. In 6.3.2013 calling wasn't problem, but now...!?!?

I have been waiting too long so I think it's time to go public with this!

Really, titus-onone-planetx is big business, and they can't offer good customer service. And they can't send my frame and fork separately?

If I was in Brant shoes, I would send that ****ed up frame in Feb, like customer want it. When forks arrive, I would send that fork. And if customer is unhappy with that, I would replaced that ****ed up frame with new on.

That's how customers are treated in my work. Yes, it might be a little bit bad for Your business, but after all customer is happy and I KNOW he/she is coming back to my shop.

Is someone else get this CRAZY DEAL TOO?!?

Only thing that I have from 14.12.2012 is empty promises and lies. My whole spring is ruined. I really don't know what I'm going to do anymore. My preparing for up coming season is ruined too. Because I don't have propper bike to ride. I count on that, when i order my frame on time, I can go riding on nice spring days in local trails.

So Greg, think again what really is SAD...

So Brant, if You read this, and I know You do. Grow some balls and be a man!

Well, what You guys think?! Am I asking too much?

Cheers

Mikko Nevalainen
    Rovaniemi
    Finland

Axe
    Custom User Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Hösö View Post
    1. Money back+some shirt??!?
    2. Frame price +extra 200pounds to on-one webstore.
    3. Frame and new 170mm lyrik rc. Because bb drop was too much. Only bad thing was, that forks take 5weeks to get to UK. Well, allright! I take frame+fork and Brant gave his word that I can return that combo if Im not happy with it.
    Sounds like a good deal to me. Yep, mistakes happen. Seems like those options are a very reasonable recourse.

mtbr member
    Brant, when You stop telling lies to Your customers?

I'm now so pist!!... snip...
    Cheers

Mikko Nevalainen
    Rovaniemi
    Finland
    I didn't call you as I've been in China and Taiwan for 10 days, and Gary, our head of Customer Service is far better placed to handle this than me.

Might be best if we just refund you, send you a shirt and we all move on I think?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenk4563 View Post
    Brant, can you comment on this? I was going to use the frame with my 150mm Revelation until I could upgrade to something like a PIKE, but a 170mm fork would be a bit overkill for my needs, so would probably rule it out.
    The frames that will be available shortly will be suited to 170mm forks. A 150mm fork will lower the BB by around 8mm.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    So this is how You handle customers?

First some empty promesis and lies? And finaly when I write this on to the internet You are willing to answer me?

What if You just be honest in the beging?

Now all this is my fault?? Or this is how You make it sounds...

If I want my money back, You will be first to know it!

All I want is that You promise me and in that time You promise.

Is that too much to ask?

Im not happy to discussed this situation here, but unfortunately this is the only way to get answers...

mtbr member
    So this is how You handle customers?

First some empty promesis and lies? And finaly when I write this on to the internet You are willing to answer me?

What if You just be honest in the beging?

Now all this is my fault?? Or this is how You make it sounds...

If I want my money back, You will be first to know it!

All I want is that You promise me and in that time You promise.

Is that too much to ask?

Im not happy to discussed this situation here, but unfortunately this is the only way to get answers...
    I'm sorry that the forks have taken longer to receive than we anticipated.
    Our original offer still stands.
    I have not "lied" at any time, but it's certainly true that things haven't run to the timeline we anticipated, which I apologise for.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by brant View Post
    The frames that will be available shortly will be suited to 170mm forks. A 150mm fork will lower the BB by around 8mm.
    What should the BB drop be with a 170mm fork? Do you think it would be unwise running it with a 150mm fork?

Huffy Rider
    Can we please get a geo chart, drawing, something please? Thank you

Dont Rep me
    This is like Chumba all over again...
    Did Alan take over Titus too?

Axe
    Custom User Title
    This is like Chumba all over again...
    Bollocks. Do not insult Brant like that, he has done nothing to deserve it.

Dont Rep me
    Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Bollocks. Do not insult Brant like that, he has done nothing to deserve it.
    You're right, he has done nothing. Nothing at all.

Axe
    Custom User Title
    You're right, he has done nothing. Nothing at all.
    Oh, stop whining. Brant made great frames for a great price. If not for effort like On One our only choice would be $3000 frames from companies with glossy brochures and a lot of middlemen.

Dont Rep me
    Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Oh, stop whining. Brant made great frames for a great price. If not for effort like On One our only choice would be $3000 frames from companies with glossy brochures and a lot of middlemen.
    it would be a great frame, if the geos weren't all over the place.

Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast