Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    I've received a reply already and it appears they will take care of me. Kudos to Titus customer support.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by BillT View Post
    I've received a reply already and it appears they will take care of me. Kudos to Titus customer support.
    But we gotta wait, the new batch is still having the same problem.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    What really? New new batch? saw all are out of stock, any news from on-one?

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    This is from another forum - "spoke to Customer service manager who has informed me the batch of EG are being checked for shock clearance and think there are faults with this batch, they have told me i will find out on Monday if my frame has the OK or is faulty and that some that have already been dispatched already may well be faulty and need to be returned".

So it looks like i will have to wait a while longer for a EG

mtbr member
    May 2008
    jesus christ.
    er i'm going out for a ride on my EG

meanwhile, someone in Taiwan is probably being shot.. (j/k)

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    i'll just wait till they give me the green light to send my frame for a one to one exchange... in the meantime...

let's ride! (and hope i'll not destroy my HT pedals... )

mtbr member
    So the exchanges we all guys got are faulty too????
    "Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" Ralph Waldo Emerson

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    I would like to hear the ones wich will be next in stock are OK. Just sold my frame, to buy a EG but starting to regret this every new post i read here..

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Nukeproof makes a Headset with 20mm lower cup stackheight.

49IETS
    x49.57mm
    Internal 8.5mm External 20mm
    20.9mm
    1-1/8" taperd steerer fork
    in 1.5" headtube
    ZS49/28.6 | EC49/40
    167g

Would this fit the El guapo?
    Puts the BB little bit higher and i guess that HA would be 67deg with an 150mm fork?

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Guys,
    At some point you are going to have pull away from this unwavering alliance to Titus's 'regardless of what happens attitude' that I openly admit I have been responsible for being loyal to also.

I am the guy who opened the can of worms on the CCDB Air rubbing on the rocker, even though a dude last year was almost put on trial for mentioning it and shot down in flames on here. I have since had an email from On One saying that it is their fault as the shock did not fit in the frame in the forward link, however that is it. Admittance, but no solution other than not use it, even though my frame and shock are damaged. Since then I have asked 3 times for my money back as it is within 28 days and in the two weeks they have had my frame, they have not replied to any emails, rang me back or wrote to me. I told Brant that if I hadn't had a reply by Friday then I had no choice but to make you guys aware and to go down the Small Claims Court route. He said he would push this all the way to the CEO and still, 4 days on, nothing.

I am a Rockstar owner and my missus races a whippet, however this current behaviour is not befitting the way any loyal customer, or even a first timer should be treated. I used to think Renagade was a little harsh on brant and On One, however , he was bang on.

Your boys asked for this Brant,

Fellas, take your money somewhere where they get it right and give a **** if it goes wrong.

We all deserve a lot better.

All the best,
    Lee.

mtbr member
    Noted. Raised again.

If you've escalated it to Small Claims Court, I'll be minded not to comment further and let legal action take it's due course.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock500 View Post
    This is from another forum - "spoke to Customer service manager who has informed me the batch of EG are being checked for shock clearance and think there are faults with this batch, they have told me i will find out on Monday if my frame has the OK or is faulty and that some that have already been dispatched already may well be faulty and need to be returned".

So it looks like i will have to wait a while longer for a EG

Clearly to ensure any customers wanting a replacement are happy with that replacement, it makes sense to QC those coming in. As far as I know, non have been dispatched unchecked, but I'll be clarifying that tomorrow.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    @Brant,

Let legal action take it course?

I totally understand that this is not your fault, you have tried to sort this from your position even though warranty is not your job but your warranty department are unresponsive.

I catorgorically won't let legal action just take its course. I will let everyone know what is going on via freedom of speech and with the use of facts only. The reason for this is that these guys deserve to know what could happen if they hand over their hard earned cash to Titus and they become 'unresponsive'

60 to start the claims process, I'm sure it will cost you a lot more in lost orders than what it would have cost to refund me my money.

I can't for the life of me think how your colleagues would have thought this would end?Admit to tolerance issues, withhold my frame, go missing for two weeks and expect no come back?

How would you feel Brant? Honesty and Integrity please.

Lee.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by brant View Post
    Noted. Raised again.

If you've escalated it to Small Claims Court, I'll be minded not to comment further and let legal action take it's due course.
    ce ,

hey there Brant,

i just got back from a nice, long sweaty ride today. i'm sending you my sweat saturated chamois underware. chew on those for a while.
    breezy shade

Outcast
    Quote Originally Posted by leejords View Post
    I used to think Renagade was a little harsh on brant and On One, however , he was bang on.

Fellas, take your money somewhere where they get it right and give a **** if it goes wrong.

All the best,
    Lee.
    Thank you for that Lee. It's a little rough being the first person to do all the whining and complaining, who is seen as a whiney beotch.
    Brant, time to pull a rabbit out of your arse.
    Craigstr, your sponsor needs your help, you,ve been very quiet lately

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Guys,
    At some point you are going to have pull away from this unwavering alliance to Titus's 'regardless of what happens attitude' that I openly admit I have been responsible for being loyal to also.

I am the guy who opened the can of worms on the CCDB Air rubbing on the rocker, even though a dude last year was almost put on trial for mentioning it and shot down in flames on here. I have since had an email from On One saying that it is their fault as the shock did not fit in the frame in the forward link, however that is it. Admittance, but no solution other than not use it, even though my frame and shock are damaged. Since then I have asked 3 times for my money back as it is within 28 days and in the two weeks they have had my frame, they have not replied to any emails, rang me back or wrote to me. I told Brant that if I hadn't had a reply by Friday then I had no choice but to make you guys aware and to go down the Small Claims Court route. He said he would push this all the way to the CEO and still, 4 days on, nothing.

I am a Rockstar owner and my missus races a whippet, however this current behaviour is not befitting the way any loyal customer, or even a first timer should be treated. I used to think Renagade was a little harsh on brant and On One, however , he was bang on.

All the best,
    Lee.
    Lee. Ask brant about the reason the cable housing guides under the top tube are misaligned. Another reason i won't be buying any more titus frame (owner of 7 titus bikes). I sent a picture of the guides on my v3 27.5 to Gore Rideon and they said not to use their cables because it would void the warrenty.Ray Charles could have done a better job.

mtbr member
    Clearly to ensure any customers wanting a replacement are happy with that replacement, it makes sense to QC those coming in. As far as I know, non have been dispatched unchecked, but I'll be clarifying that tomorrow.
    Yes we are happy with the replacement procedure and all but I think that the problem is not yet solved. If you can see a few posts earlier I got my new frame and there was still a BB drop. I remind you that I have a 170mm fork (556 a2c) but I had a slackset on. So I decided to get a smoothie mixer headset in order to gain that 15mm more from the external cup (but loose the -1 degree ) but finally I would for sure have BB rise!!!!
    I wish...
    I bought the smoothie, installed it and still have a BB drop of 4-5mm.... Am I doing something wrong? I cannot believe I waisted my money for the smoothie with no result...
    "Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" Ralph Waldo Emerson

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jappo View Post
    I would like to hear the ones wich will be next in stock are OK. Just sold my frame, to buy a EG but starting to regret this every new post i read here..
    i'm not regretting it just because of it's low BB. it's still ok to ride but it takes more skill to ride and control the pedaling, who knows, it might improve my riding skill. :P

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    just to be clear, i'm no titus defender. i'm happy to wait for them to clear the BB issue and if i'm not misled, it's due to QC issue.

for now, i'll wait (not too long i hope).

i was all about to pack up the frame and wait for a pick up till i was informed that the QC issue is still not resolved and i'm glad i was given that info.

however, a heads up on this issue will be nice, to wait for something without a timeline is pretty worrying, and no doubt annoying.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by George Gr View Post
    Yes we are happy with the replacement procedure and all but I think that the problem is not yet solved. If you can see a few posts earlier I got my new frame and there was still a BB drop. I remind you that I have a 170mm fork (556 a2c) but I had a slackset on. So I decided to get a smoothie mixer headset in order to gain that 15mm more from the external cup (but loose the -1 degree ) but finally I would for sure have BB rise!!!!
    I wish...
    I bought the smoothie, installed it and still have a BB drop of 4-5mm.... Am I doing something wrong? I cannot believe I waisted my money for the smoothie with no result...
    Please contact our returns department to discuss this with them.

mtbr member
    60 to start the claims process, I'm sure it will cost you a lot more in lost orders than what it would have cost to refund me my money.
    I understand your money has now been refunded in full?

mtbr member
    Please contact our returns department to discuss this with them.
    I already did. Since last week and I am waiting a feedback.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    @George Gr. I wouldn't hold your breath mate. If its anything like me the only way you will get a response is to take time out of your day to chase them with emails, get in touch with their designer, make the CEO aware and then when that fails look at minor legal action.

@Brant. Yes, after your intervention for the second time, and after two weeks with my frame and 10 days since admitting that the CCDB air does not fit in the rocker in the forward position, your guys have indeed issued me a refund this lunchtime.

Not exactly the best way to do business though is it? The designer doing the job of the warranty team. You should be paid more in my opinion and if this was the team that I manage or any other team in my organisation then they would be getting called in for a 'chat without coffee'

When is it going to end Brant? The Titus Fireline that has to become a 'fileline' because of QC issues, the bb issue that just never seems to go away and now the Air Can that doesn't fit in your rocker? Maybe you need to take a leaf out of Banshees book and have one of the owners stationed in Taiwan overlooking the manufacturing processes step by step. They have learnt from the disaster with the Rune v1 bushings and are now trying to put it right.

I am finished with Titus after this but the true test for me will be to see what your guys do with my 60 brand new headset that was in the frame as there was no mention of return in the phonecall. Was on the verge of asking but for the final time this is not mine or your job to do so is it?

Lee.

mtbr member
    the true test for me will be to see what your guys do with my 60 brand new headset that was in the frame as there was no mention of return in the phonecall. Was on the verge of asking but for the final time this is not mine or your job to do so is it?
    I shall look into this.

mtbr member

Why is bottom bracket height on my new EG V.3 so low?

@George Gr. I wouldn't hold your breath mate. If its anything like me the only way you will get a response is to take time out of your day to chase them with emails, get in touch with their designer, make the CEO aware and then when that fails look at minor legal action.
    I honestly didn't have any problem last time in our communication. It took a bit but everything turned out fine.
    They have already got in touch with me today after I wrote this post. It seemed that the person I send the mail to will be out of office till later this week so I will hear from him when he is back.
    It was my choice to do that. I prefer to speak with someone who knows the whole story rather than having to explain it from the begging.

Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast