ಠ_ಠ

Where' Demo Slug when you need him?

Boy, I sure do love the way my MotoLite climbs!!!
    Last edited by dulyebr; 07-31-2006 at 12:19 PM.

"El Whatever"
    I have Demo in a "Don't-answer-troll-posts" rehab therapy...
    So maybe he'll not be able to help you out with that one!

What can you expect? It was the Yeti board. I'm pretty sure the tables would turn if they would post that article here.

As when they compared the price on the ML and the Yeti... they do not considered the difference in the spec (Better brakes, wheelset and drivetrain on the ML). Yeah, maybe the Yeti would get a lower (read: few dollars) price tag with similar spec, but it ain't like night and day.

We'll worry when they get the 575 twice in a row "Best Bike of the Year"
    Check my Site

ಠ_ಠ
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp
    I have Demo in a "Don't-answer-troll-posts" rehab therapy...
    So maybe he'll not be able to help you out with that one!
    L
    O
    L
    !
    !

thats right living legend

Trust Me...

Quote Originally Posted by dulyebr
    Where's Demo Slug when you need him?

Check out this post

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...98291#poststop

Demoslug see's all...

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

ML Bashing!

Whats with all the ML bashing? "99% of ML owners say it climbs like a goat?" It must be that fuzzy math....my ML is a wicked climber. Where does a Yeti owner get off bashing an ML? We MUST rise up!

the 36 year old grom
    don't worry about what people say man. If you want my advice, just post up and say hey I think my ML climbs swell. and leave it at that. if you want to rant. go for it. but don't get sucked into to the negative crap. some people just feel better/smarter/cooler when they post negative things. that is just the way of the MTBR world.

I like my ML bunches. I even recommended one to a buddy. he didn't like it at first. but after today you'll have to pry it out of his cold dead hands. he got a 4th place in his first XC race. the bike works. and you can go way fast on it.

SO, the MTB community is way fun. the people are fun and only a complete tool is going to be rude to you on the trail or at a race. even the guys on giants and treks ride and have fun and go fast too. and they are quality bikes.

why would anyone take joy/interest/profit in telling other MTB people that their bike sucks? seems lame.

let Titus worry about their image.

thats right living legend
    Quote Originally Posted by demo_slug
    don't worry about what people say man. If you want my advice, just post up and say hey I think my ML climbs swell. and leave it at that. if you want to rant. go for it. but don't get sucked into to the negative crap. some people just feel better/smarter/cooler when they post negative things. that is just the way of the MTBR world.

I like my ML bunches. I even recommended one to a buddy. he didn't like it at first. but after today you'll have to pry it out of his cold dead hands. he got a 4th place in his first XC race. the bike works. and you can go way fast on it.

SO, the MTB community is way fun. the people are fun and only a complete tool is going to be rude to you on the trail or at a race. even the guys on giants and treks ride and have fun and go fast too. and they are quality bikes.

why would anyone take joy/interest/profit in telling other MTB people that their bike sucks? seems lame.

let Titus worry about their image.

Bunches???

ಠ_ಠ
    Quote Originally Posted by demo_slug
    don't get sucked into to the negative crap.
    ...some of the best advice I've gotten in a while!