Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 43 of 43
  1. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,237

    ^^ yes please

    Quote Originally Posted by anvil_den View Post
    Nice list. Just not too sure about the NN. My usual inner tubes were way bigger than the 2.25 that lasted 1 ride... Not sure what to do with them now
    Hopefully the elves could re-make a version of the beefy 09's in 650b. .the current 8.5 x 2.5 shock just plain rips

    Have you tried the 2.35 Nobby Nic 650b version?.. actually 1 ride, f it then. Just remember reading that it has bigger volume than HD, have not even looked at it's tread. Only Schwalby I've tried is 26 Muddy Mary (great tire)

    Damn, forgot to put the 650 Wild gripr

  2. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation: anvil_den's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    940

    while waiting for the foundry...

    Quote Originally Posted by Deerhill View Post
    Hopefully the elves could re-make a version of the beefy 09's in 650b.
    ..was wondering if wide 45-47mm trials rims might be able to fit on existing EG. Just for the heck of it since I always luv the float on my Pugs but wish there was some suspension to it.

    Happy Holidays

  3. #28
    Outcast
    Reputation: Renegade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    8,448
    Quote Originally Posted by PattyCroas View Post
    Renegade, very glad that you like your El Guapo. Also, you needn't get coal in your stockings. I appreciate your willingness to express constructive feedback about our organization and perceived product quality. I can assure you that we are doing our very best to take care of all our customers.

    Are there some specific complaints you have with our organization? If so, I would be happy to hear them. You can reach me on my personal email patrick [at] planet-x-usa [dot] com
    sent you an e-mail a week ago, haven't heard back from you, and I expect a reply please.
    ****

  4. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,753
    Quote Originally Posted by anvil_den View Post
    ..was wondering if wide 45-47mm trials rims might be able to fit on existing EG. Just for the heck of it since I always luv the float on my Pugs but wish there was some suspension to it.

    Happy Holidays
    That's make for a heavy ass ride uphill.

  5. #30
    mtbr member
    Reputation: brant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,824
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    sent you an e-mail a week ago, haven't heard back from you, and I expect a reply please.
    Please forward to me. Him at Shedfire dot com

  6. #31
    Outcast
    Reputation: Renegade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    8,448
    Quote Originally Posted by brant View Post
    Please forward to me. Him at Shedfire dot com
    Brant, are you forwarding it to him? If not, what am I sending it to you? I think you already know what my issues with titus are.
    ****

  7. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation: brant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,824
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Brant, are you forwarding it to him? If not, what am I sending it to you? I think you already know what my issues with titus are.
    I'd love to see the mail. I will forward it of course but interested to read your thoughts.

    Why not post it here as an open letter?

  8. #33
    Outcast
    Reputation: Renegade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    8,448
    Quote Originally Posted by brant View Post
    I'd love to see the mail. I will forward it of course but interested to read your thoughts.

    Why not post it here as an open letter?
    Post it here? Because most of the titus fanboys don't want to hear it anymore. My inbox of hatemail is overwhelming. And you don't want me to open it up again publicly in the forum again either, I assure you. In case you have forgotten:
    Shallow counterbore for upper headset cup on an El Guapo?
    Yes, I will e-mail you Brant.
    ****

  9. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation: terrible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,828
    Such a warm and fuzzy feeling in here.
    "I'm the fastest of the slow guys"

  10. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation: brant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,824
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Post it here? Because most of the titus fanboys don't want to hear it anymore. My inbox of hatemail is overwhelming. And you don't want me to open it up again publicly in the forum again either, I assure you. In case you have forgotten:
    Shallow counterbore for upper headset cup on an El Guapo?
    Yes, I will e-mail you Brant.
    I really don't mind you airing your thoughts in public.

    Referring me back to that thread, does that mean we've done "nothing wrong" in the last six months or so?

  11. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,753
    Hey now, this thread was supposed about a boy's wish for Christmas.... By the way, Santa where's my frame?

  12. #37
    Outcast
    Reputation: Renegade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    8,448
    Quote Originally Posted by brant View Post
    I really don't mind you airing your thoughts in public.

    Referring me back to that thread, does that mean we've done "nothing wrong" in the last six months or so?
    If you don't mind me airing my thoughts in this thread, then you have an agenda and strategy in mind. No one else here wants to hear it, so you have plans to try to manipulate it in your favor, if you can. No dice, I won't play your game. I was merely trying to respond to Patrick's request. I will talk to Patrick, or no one else, especially you. You didn't exactly treat me like a vendor should back then.
    Nothing wrong? You screwed up the BB heights of many V3 el guapo's, and you have not made right on all of those wrongs yet.
    You were not a total hit in the fat bike forum as well.
    Go on, continue this drama. The members here will groan if you do, and some or most will blame me for it, but right now, YOU are the one trying to drag it out to a fight, I have nothing to lose. You do.
    ****

  13. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by brant View Post
    I really don't mind you airing your thoughts in public.

    Referring me back to that thread, does that mean we've done "nothing wrong" in the last six months or so?
    Hey Brant. How about those mis-aligned cable housing guides on the top tube. They are still coming thru welded in the wrong position on the new V3's.

  14. #39
    mtbr member
    Reputation: brant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,824
    Quote Originally Posted by doralswheels View Post
    Hey Brant. How about those mis-aligned cable housing guides on the top tube. They are still coming thru welded in the wrong position on the new V3's.
    They aren't wrong.

  15. #40
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    If you don't mind me airing my thoughts in this thread, then you have an agenda and strategy in mind. No one else here wants to hear it, so you have plans to try to manipulate it in your favor, if you can. No dice, I won't play your game. I was merely trying to respond to Patrick's request. I will talk to Patrick, or no one else, especially you. You didn't exactly treat me like a vendor should back then.
    Nothing wrong? You screwed up the BB heights of many V3 el guapo's, and you have not made right on all of those wrongs yet.
    You were not a total hit in the fat bike forum as well.
    Go on, continue this drama. The members here will groan if you do, and some or most will blame me for it, but right now, YOU are the one trying to drag it out to a fight, I have nothing to lose. You do.
    Actually, people do want to hear it. A proper vendor/customer relationship relies on constructive feedback about the products vendors make that customers purchase. As a new Titus customer building my bike as we speak, I look forward to technical and customer service issue discussions. It gives me awareness of the issues customers may have. And for Titus, this is the area for you guys to step it up and fix errors'issues that are of mftr'ing fault. That said though, it really has nothing to do with this thread (maybe start your own?). I see you started one about the shallow counterbore, so I don't quite see why you're jacking other Titus threads. Just my two cents.

  16. #41
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,237
    -Updated ISCG

    -Post mount caliper tabs

    -Ditch some of the tabs under TT

    -PattyCroas email renegade
    Last edited by Deerhill; 01-08-2013 at 03:18 PM.

  17. #42
    Outcast
    Reputation: Renegade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    8,448
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisingrassia View Post
    Actually, people do want to hear it. A proper vendor/customer relationship relies on constructive feedback about the products vendors make that customers purchase. As a new Titus customer building my bike as we speak, I look forward to technical and customer service issue discussions. It gives me awareness of the issues customers may have. And for Titus, this is the area for you guys to step it up and fix errors'issues that are of mftr'ing fault. That said though, it really has nothing to do with this thread (maybe start your own?). I see you started one about the shallow counterbore, so I don't quite see why you're jacking other Titus threads. Just my two cents.
    It is not my intent to hijack this thread. I put in my 2 cents, regarding cleaning up quality issues and customer relationships. Is that not a noble request? Patrick asked for an e-mail, I sent it, never received a response, then Grant hijacks the thread, as I see it.

    I'm done here.
    ****

  18. #43
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by brant View Post
    They aren't wrong.
    I have only been building bikes since 1987, but i have never seen a cable housing support welded in line with the rear shock upper support. It puts a bind in the rear deraiellur housing which could be corrected if the bracket was welded just 10mm more toward the center of the lower top tube. Brant. Please explain the reasoning behind your thinking.
    Last edited by doralswheels; 01-12-2013 at 07:46 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •