Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ti is addictive

What have I done!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta stop buying things, now I got buyers remorse as I just ordered another bike. My kids are gonna starve, my wife is gonna kill me. Won't get laid until I buy her somethin nice. Geez upgraditis is painful.

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by TiEndo
    Gotta stop buying things, now I got buyers remorse as I just ordered another bike. My kids are gonna starve, my wife is gonna kill me. Won't get laid until I buy her somethin nice. Geez upgraditis is painful.
    I hear ya man, loud and clear, have just bought a FR frame, have not told mine yet. mmmmmm, I want get laid for a century...
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

FM
    luxatio erecta
    Quote Originally Posted by Whafe
    I hear ya man, loud and clear, have just bought a FR frame, have not told mine yet. mmmmmm, I want get laid for a century...
    what did you get?

Ti is addictive
    So that explains the DT wheelset post(lol). I was finalizing an order with my main supplier of bike stuff and I stupidly asked about XXXXXXXX frame, next thing I know I'm ordering the damn thing. Guess if you're gonna ponder and keep asking means ya really want it. Oh well guess I gotta spare 20 minutes longer to go riding now as I'm probably gonna get caught off.

"Its All Good"
    So that explains the DT wheelset post(lol). I was finalizing an order with my main supplier of bike stuff and I stupidly asked about XXXXXXXX frame, next thing I know I'm ordering the damn thing. Guess if you're gonna ponder and keep asking means ya really want it. Oh well guess I gotta spare 20 minutes longer to go riding now as I'm probably gonna get caught off.
    All will be revealed soon, it is not a Titus though, something real exotic.................
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

Ti is addictive
    Did you get a Chumba(LMAO)

the 36 year old grom
    All will be revealed soon, it is not a Titus though, something real exotic.................
    man you go thru bikes quick. just give me first dibs on the motolite when your tired of her..

thats right living legend

Well Ass!!!!

Did you get a Chumba(LMAO)

Will one of you sonsabiches' tell us what bike you got!!!!!!!!!

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by demo_slug
    man you go thru bikes quick. just give me first dibs on the motolite when your tired of her..
    Yeah... I'll be another vulture around any remains Whafe may leave... I'll take parts, Demo!
    Check my Site

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by demo_slug
    NO WAY, MY MOTOLITE IS MY FAV, I want a bigger hit bike, to be above the Motolite level, the ML will for sure be my main stay. So no dibs by anyone...

And you will just have to settle up a bit, am not telling you what it is just yet. Am going to make you wait a little. Like one of those tease chicks.............But it aint a Chumba.

mtbr member
    NO WAY, MY MOTOLITE IS MY FAV, I want a bigger hit bike, to be above the Motolite level, the ML will for sure be my main stay. So no dibs by anyone...

And you will just have to settle up a bit, am not telling you what it is just yet. Am going to make you wait a little. Like one of those tease chicks.............But it aint a Chumba.
    You TEASE

"El Whatever"

What color did you choose for your Nucleon?
    Is it finally the G-Boxx version?

Let us know when it arrives to you...

Man, Nicolai's are pimp!
    Check my Site

trail fairy
    Warp Quote:
    Originally Posted by Whafe

Man, Nicolai's are pimp!
    WARP you bad boy you know Its a CHUMBA

youre not supposd to be letting the cats bag hang out like tha man

CHUMBA CHUMBA

Go Whafe can't wait to rock with you in Whistler, not sure if my RFX will handle the CHUMBA pace though all good man!!
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

Ti is addictive
    Yeehah, just got the word from manufacturer that frame is on way to dealer. Ooh, I'm so happy. Amazing thing was they had one in stock, was kinda in a bind as to what size frame, but 2 reps and a good dealer can make ones decisions in life so much better.

Now I gotta sit down and think about the parts spec.

"Its All Good"

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Warp

Man, Nicolai's are pimp!
    Warp you mind reader you, Trailadvent backed me into a corner, no way I can let yout hink I am getting a Chumba.

Am getting the 2007 Nucleon TFR, totally different from the 06, which was really just AM. This 07 TFR will now handle a decent single crown fork. Still deciding on the Totem or the new 66. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And no, not telling you the colour, you will have to wait and see. Got to save some suspense, come on.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ti is addictive
    congrats Whafe.... Think the Chumba woulda been cooler.(lol).......but anyways think you're gonna start goin big at the bike parks now with that baby.

"Its All Good"
    congrats Whafe.... Think the Chumba woulda been cooler.(lol).......but anyways think you're gonna start goin big at the bike parks now with that baby.
    Cheers Ti E, should be fun, my main stead for sure will be the ML, but want to have the option of playing again, need something a bit burlyer. And so want to give the GBOXX a go, will be the future these type of drive systems in the middle with the weight down low..

Still putting together the final specs, most of it is done with the GBOXX. Going witht eh new Cardon Magura Freerides, wheels I am still not too sure, the frame comes with the rare hub. So will more than likely go with a hadley up front and 823 UST rims. Really need to be thinking of weight, not at all form a weight weenies view point, but to be sensible with the weight of the GBOXX....................

Yeah ha, what build spec are you thinking for this new stead of yours?

Ti is addictive
    Tough to say, since I should be getting my new Eleven fairly soon here. Went with a conservative build, nothing fancy.

My second bike is coming with a revalation so I gotta build around it and the frame. Figured I'd steel from by HCR for the build and replace anything that doesn't fit. Question for any of you motolite users, do the shimano rear deraillers bang around as much on the motolite as they do on Racer-X????

"Its All Good"
    Question for any of you motolite users, do the shimano rear deraillers bang around as much on the motolite as they do on Racer-X????
    Dude, cant say, am a SRAM guy, only use Shimano front D's................ Amazes me though how little slappity slappity there is with the ML, think it is my med cage SRAM rare Der though.

Have heard a few posters commenting on the chain slap issue

"El Whatever"
    Warp you mind reader you, Trailadvent backed me into a corner, no way I can let yout hink I am getting a Chumba.

Am getting the 2007 Nucleon TFR, totally different from the 06, which was really just AM. This 07 TFR will now handle a decent single crown fork. Still deciding on the Totem or the new 66. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And no, not telling you the colour, you will have to wait and see. Got to save some suspense, come on.
    Not mind reader... I used the "Hansel & Gretel Method"... I just followed the crumbles you left on the DH board!

It was soooooo obvious, mate!

Congrats!!! But I see you'll sleep on the couch and will not get laid until your girl's Highschool Prom. Even my wife would understand the thing doesn't cost peanuts.

I saw a pic of you on TA's site and I'm sure you'll give some good use to that rig!

The downside... Demo, we aren't getting any leftovers Let's vulturize somewhere else.
    Check my Site

ಠ_ಠ
    Whafe, that is one HOT looking frame. Congratulations!

VooDoo user.
    WHAFE you should have gotten a Highline.

Just kidding. Cool looking Frame.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    nice frame -- but yea, the chumba would defintely have been cooler~!

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by carnetorta
    nice frame -- but yea, the chumba would defintely have been cooler~!
    Carnetorta, I would expect nothing less from you, and that is not a criticism either. All good.

Gravity Tester
    I could be dead wrong, but I think Whafe's jerking our chain with this Nikolai thing. From the little I know about him, he seems to enjoy simpler things than the complex Nucleon frame. He admits he doesn't like to fiddle with stuff, yet the Nucleon has many, many fiddly features. I also feel his sense of aesthetics would lead him in other directions.

Sooo, Whafe. Really ?! A Nucleon? Too weird...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast