mtbr member

What guide for routing seatpost cable.

I want to put a "guide" under the seat clamp in order to route the cable of my Dropzone dropper seat post.
    I've seen some photos with plastic cable zip ties that have a sort of a cable guide. Where can I find them?
    Any other suggestions?
    "Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" Ralph Waldo Emerson

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by George Gr View Post
    I want to put a "guide" under the seat clamp in order to route the cable of my Dropzone dropper seat post.
    I've seen some photos with plastic cable zip ties that have a sort of a cable guide. Where can I find them?
    Any other suggestions?
    i think most people just use two or three zip ties. a loose one for the cable if it needs to move held in place by one or two tightened against the frame or bolt of the seat collar

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by George Gr View Post
    Any other suggestions?
    or this?
    Used to run one with my previous adj post. My current one doesnt need though.

mtbr member
    This is really nice. Works perfectly on my 2012 SJ...figures that the 2013 SJ has one built in.

Reverb Cable/Hose Line Guide--Black (2 qty) | SRAM

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by anvil_den View Post
    or this?
    Used to run one with my previous adj post. My current one doesnt need though.
    yeah, i have that m part guide.. works

mtbr member
    Thanks for the replies guys!
    "Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" Ralph Waldo Emerson

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    I just zip it to the der/brake cable depending on what side you're running it on.