Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    "Its All Good"

Whafes new potential Titus rider

Hi All, yes, I now have a daughter, 2 days old, real cute too,

A little off topic, but what the hec.....

Pretty mind blowing experience, really get lost for words. Pretty cool watching the whole journey at the business end, really not sure I can play around there for some time.

Mia Beatrice .........., 3.81 Kg's, 51cm's Born 11 Aug 2006 @ 1.30AM. 16 hour labour, man alive I was exhausted. Oh its good to be a bloke....

Check this beautiful baby out, long skinny legs like Whafe too, defiantely mine.

Am one proud father...............

First picture me after no sleep for 36 hours, I feel how I look....second one 1 day old. third, Mia 2 hours old

Have to say fella's, she is cuter than the ExoGrid and Colnago President.........Only Just. Maw ha ha ha
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Whafe; 08-13-2006 at 09:26 AM.
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

Gravity Tester
    Awww! Cute kiddo. Nice pics too. Congratulations on the new addition. Is this your first?

thats right living legend
    Whafe, That kid is PRETTYYY!! How much ya want for her....

ಠ_ಠ
    She's truly beautiful!

searcher
    HEY!! Congratulations!!!
    Now your life came to full cirlce, a nice wife, Colnago, Exogrid, and now this beauty!
    I did like your report about the business side.
    I think it must be good to have a daughter. All men want boys , but fathers and daughters have much better relationship at the end in most cases I know.
    I have to start working on one, too.
    Kovi

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    Bienvenida Mia Beatrice!

Awesome news man! Many blessings to your family! It would be hard to top this!

How small can Titus make an Exo ML? Is there ultra-baby-small?

Anyway... congrats,
    Cris

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Very cute little girl!! Have you checked her bones for Exogrid-like development though?

"El Whatever"
    Wow!!

She's a real beauty... I'm only writing this after I could separate Mrs. Warp off the screen! (Deep inside, she wants a girl)

Nice weight and size also! Looks plenty of healthy.

Cool, bro!

Now, we gotta start pushing Titus to make Exo-Grid trikes!!!
    Check my Site

Bikes!
    Congrats Whafe! Very cute! We've got another one on the way in the next few weeks too!
    2014 Yeti SB95c
    2014 Trek Stache 8
    2013 Trek CrossRip Elite

New to the Nicolai Clan
    Mate, good to see it finally happened.

All the boys down here are very happy for you. Congratulations on the new addition.

G

Paper or plastic?
    Awesome! Congratulations to the parents.
    Faster is not always better, but it's always more fun

"Its All Good"
    Hi All. Thank you for your wonderful comments, means a lot to me.

Few replies, yes first baby, stoked to have a girl, wanted either as long as the baby had 2 arms and 2 legs etc.

Freaks me out how she does similar things to me, she sleeps the same with bith her arms out in front, amazing. Sorry fella's am a little, well ya know, baby struck. Those that have little ones will know. Those that havnt, be scared, it creeps up and happens real fast. Maw ha ha ha.

Well am thinking Mia's legs may well be exogrid, they are real long and thin, like her dads.

Yeah, those of you who have children, have to be straight up here, as you know I am. How long did it take you not to be phased by the business end, Phew. Was amazing, truly mind blowing.....

Two more shots, taken around an hour ago. Cannot stop steering at her.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by Momentus
    Mate, good to see it finally happened.

All the boys down here are very happy for you. Congratulations on the new addition.

G
    Momentus, mate, great to hear from you. Glad to hear all the multi sports are going well for ya. Yeah am stoked with Mia, what a blast, life will change now.

Dam miss my riding buddies at home. Will get back for a blast at Cristmas though, cant wait...

Take care and be well Momentus, hUGe hi to all the headless horseman....

Bikes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Whafe

Yeah, those of you who have children, have to be straight up here, as you know I am. How long did it take you not to be phased by the business end, Phew. Was amazing, truly mind blowing.....
    If you mean your wife's business end? I wasn't allowed there (my wife's not yours! ) for about 2 months, I never thought blue balls was an actual medical condition until then!
    2014 Yeti SB95c
    2014 Trek Stache 8
    2013 Trek CrossRip Elite

screamer
    Congratulations, mate! She's a real cutie! You've definitely held up your end lately, what with the bling pics and the cute baby alert. The rest of us had better get cracking!

Funny ... we're expecting our first (a girl) in January, and Mia is one of the names we discussed. Guess it's off the list, though: wouldn't want to be perceived a copy-cat. What a great name!

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by budgie
    Congratulations, mate! She's a real cutie! You've definitely held up your end lately, what with the bling pics and the cute baby alert. The rest of us had better get cracking!

Funny ... we're expecting our first (a girl) in January, and Mia is one of the names we discussed. Guess it's off the list, though: wouldn't want to be perceived a copy-cat. What a great name!
    budgie, go hard on that name, it is a beautiful name. Roll on January, everyone will ahev said ti will be amazing, but form me, triple the thoughts of thatm it will move your insides man, totally moving experience...................... Hope all is well... I am glad to have my girlie back, has been a freak for 9 months, dont be offended anyone, but hang, its been a hard 9 months with the hormones etc. Had to learn the art of everything I did was wrong.

Vest of luck budgie, let us all know. And best you call her Mia!

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Congrats to you and Mom on your beautiful baby girl. Great pictures of the little one.

Weapon of Choice
    Congrats Whafe!

trail fairy
    Beautiful bro, outstanding best things in life do take time huh.

Hows Jillian doing let her know we thinking of her 2 buddy, passed on pics to Lou and Joy!

Rest up there big fella hope you spending sometime off work to be with new family.

B well & look forward to seeing you guys @ Xmas time.
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

Bike to the Bone...
    Whafe..

Congratulations! She was born just a few hours from Maria Fernanda, which is my niece! Maybe they'll do a next gen Titus gathering sometime in the future!

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Congrats whafe...err...DAD! Wonderful pictures of the little one

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    Good on ya. The headless horsemen will need to get a junior t-shirt printed for the new addition - are you sure you don't want to join us for the 12 hour in Taupo. We need someone to improve the average speed of the team?

Great news!

- Nick

Veni Vidi Vici
    Owwwwhhh.. such an angel... congrats mate

Ti is addictive
    Congrats Whafe and all the best to you and your wife. Better start hunting for the customized bike trailer for little MIA...(Ventana????? Exogrid????? Carl Strong???(LMAO)

You think the last 9 months have been hormonally challenging, give it a few more till sleep and hormones level out.

Again Congrats.

I rode 'Whistler XC'

Good job! Congratulations!!!!!

That is freakin AWESOME! So cute, it's making me broody

I'm sure you won't be thinking of the Exo ML for a couple days!!! On second thoughts....???

Enjoy it....you sound REAL STOKED!!!
    If I wanted your opinion I'd give it to you

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast