Ti is addictive

Well back to my usual programming........

Well after all of yesterdays drama, I now return to my usual postings of blingaling.

Brown came by with my belated birthday package.

Now I'll just have to wait for the Racer-X to return to the great white north to refit her.....Then transfer the "old parts" over to the HCR.......then let the Kharma provisions start..

XTR(970) crank, FD,RD, cogset, shifters(rapidfire), disk brakes

XTR(975) wheelset....true weight of 1530 grams no skewers, not bad for a UST rim

XTR pedals, XTR chain

Chris King headset (black), Raceface Next (31.8) CF bar, Thomson X4 stem, Thomson Masterpiece seatpost. Maxxis UST Ignitor tires, WTB Laser Pro saddle

Straight black, no bling, goin stealth on the Racer-X

Attached Images Attached Images
    "Can I put a Totem on a FTM?".....Originally Posted by All Mountain

mtbr member
    May 2005
    It is going to be stealth, that's for sure. Can't wait for pics and a review of the brakes. Haven't heard much about the latest XTR.

Nice.

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    Sweet.... hey.. I am riding a WTB Laser too (got it from our LBS in Montana , I know the source of this package though )

wow.. blingy stealth RX

Bike to the Bone...
    Quote Originally Posted by TiEndo
    Well after all of yesterdays drama, I now return to my usual postings of blingaling.

Brown came by with my belated birthday package.

Now I'll just have to wait for the Racer-X to return to the great white north to refit her.....Then transfer the "old parts" over to the HCR.......then let the Kharma provisions start..

XTR(970) crank, FD,RD, cogset, shifters(rapidfire), disk brakes

XTR(975) wheelset....true weight of 1530 grams no skewers, not bad for a UST rim

XTR pedals, XTR chain

Chris King headset (black), Raceface Next (31.8) CF bar, Thomson X4 stem, Thomson Masterpiece seatpost. Maxxis UST Ignitor tires, WTB Laser Pro saddle

Straight black, no bling, goin stealth on the Racer-X

Nice!!!!

I think tha the XTR wheelset will be very nice. I prefer how the spokes are standard rather than the weird ones on the previous model, and the rear hub with 36 engagement points is pretty cool.

You do need to post pics when it's complete!

It looks a pretty nice build!

"Its All Good"
    mmmmm Yummy yummy TiE.... Looking good, we will all get a good fix through this bling out... Cooleo all black for sure. Stealth is where its at...

Bring on the build pics, yeah ha.....................Enjoy the building up of that, gonna be great
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

mbabaracus
    I've got a similarly outfitted bike, less the thompson stuff. Those wheels are great, light as all hell, quickish engagement. The LUST ignitor tires are great light tires that you can nicely drop the pressure on. I reverse the rear tire for better bite into my sandy conditions. The shifters are awesome, you can drop four gears at time downshifting and two upshifting. Two thumb presses and you've gone from one side of the cassette to the other. The XTR brakes are great if you have medium to largish hands. They lose their touch if you have to bring the reach adjust too close to the handlebar. And that crank, well that thing is just tits. Enjoy...

bm

"Its All Good"
    That Thomson Masterbater Seatpost is the monty, they rock, mine has been going HARD for 3 plus years.....
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

Ti is addictive
    Quote Originally Posted by crisillo
    I know the source of this package though

wow.. blingy stealth RX

I was gonna stop off "there" Next week to bring back the Tiendo warranty replacement frame if things didn't pan out right.......since the parts where originally meant for one of "those", I may have had the whole bike if that was how it was gonna be.
    "Can I put a Totem on a FTM?".....Originally Posted by All Mountain

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    Quote Originally Posted by TiEndo
    I was gonna stop off "there" Next week to bring back the Tiendo warranty replacement frame if things didn't pan out right.......since the parts where originally meant for one of "those", I may have had the whole bike if that was how it was gonna be.
    yeah... the guys "there" are pretty cool

well... there's no such thing as too many bikes just to keep adding to the mix

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by Whafe
    Stealth is where its at.
    That's it. Striaght from the horse's mouth. The guy who can talk bling.

Black/Stealth is the new bling. It's always been. It'll always be.

Colors on bikes are sooo WW I....

Congrats, Ti!!!
    How sweet...
    Check my Site