"Its All Good"

Hope Titus's participation in the Titus Group Ride July 28th 2007 - Whistler

Hi all

As I promised, I emailed and put forward the request to Jeff at Titus re their involvement in the Titus Group Ride 2007. I got a reply from Jeff just over one week ago, have not posted re this yet, as I replied and was wanting to hear the reply from Jeff prior to posting. A week has past, so wish to keep you in the loop and abreast of thoughts etc.

Titus will not be able to attend or send any staff members to join the Group Ride. I am a little down about it to be honest, but Jeff has let me know reasons.

From Jeff

They say timing is everything and unfortunately that holds true for us again this year. I will be attending a conference up in Whistler about 1 month prior to the Titus owner’s group gathering and unfortunately I won’t be able to squeeze two trips to Whistler this year.

Due to the timing, the Titus Demo Trailer will be on the east coast of the United States and on top of that, the dates for the gathering happen during our 2008 Catalog photo shoot and amongst preparations for Eurobike.

So as much as I would love to attend and meet many of you I (along with the majority of our small staff) will be unable to attend.

To be honest with you, the best time of year for our involvement would to plan something around the early season festivals like the Fruita Fat Tire Fest or near the end of the season after Interbike. From a workload perspective, these are the two best times for us to be available for something like this.

Jeff, I copied your reply in, too hard for me too describe this to the team of Titus folk.

Titus riders, from this I take it that we will need to re evaluate at what time of the year we look at setting this up for the third ride in 2008...

As last year, Titus sent us some great merchandise, which was hugely appreciated. I commented form my viewpoint to Jeff, that I and am sure many others would far prefer to have soem Titus team member spresent than merchandise..

I finshed my email back to Jeff with a request to see if they could spare anyone at all to come etc etc etc etc.

So as a free world of speech goes, feel free to comment. I told Jeff in my email that I would post etc, so am Jeff will come forward as well

Cheers
    Fenton

Oh and a picture of my weekend stoke, which wasnt on my bike, had a weekend in Kenya after a weeks work there.... To see these Elephants and Cheetah was great along with Mt Kili, off topic I know, but hey, you know how it is.
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

I rode 'Whistler XC'
    Thanks Whafe,

I saw the demo schedule on their website a couple weeks ago and figured they wouldn't be able to make it. Completely understandable though.

Great pics....MUST still do Kenya myself!
    If I wanted your opinion I'd give it to you

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    Sweet pics, Whafe... Kenya.. uber cool!

mtbr member
    May 2004

Colorado - Fall 08

How about it. We have little rides called Buffalo Creek, Monarch Crest, Colorado Trail, Vail, Breckenridge, and Crested Butte (401 - you will never, ever forget the views from this trail).

Chris

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris9702l
    How about it. We have little rides called Buffalo Creek, Monarch Crest, Colorado Trail, Vail, Breckenridge, and Crested Butte (401 - you will never, ever forget the views from this trail).

Chris
    Hi ya Chris

Think you are totally correct, when approx. date wise is fall in Colorado?

We should try and nail this early so to speak, that way Titus can work it into there plans.

Minty, yep Kenya was cool, way different to South Africa.... Glad I was in Kenya at the weekend too, having no Aussies in the semis was great, but for us to loose twice, sheesh. But all credit to your boys, deserve it hugely
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

I rode 'Whistler XC'
    Ja....half the rugby-watching public is still slightly in shock I think! We've never ever won the thing and now we've got 2 teams in the final.
    If I wanted your opinion I'd give it to you