mtbr member
    Aug 2005

TITUS SB DECALS - Where ?????

Hi guys, today is a very sad day, Ive just discovered a crack in the headtube weld, so, Im going to repair it, The question is: where the hell can I find a new set of Titus decals for my frame ????

Thanks in advance.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Sorry about the cracked weld. Hope the repair goes ok.... grind, weld, strengthen and heat treat...

What year was your SB made ?~?

No idea about decals but maybe someone will have a spare set ,
    otherwise go for a raw finish, or maybe with a clearcoat

mtbr member
    I hate the be the barer of bad news but I think you should probably be searching for a new frame rather then decals. Unless you get your frame repaired and then re-heat treated (not economically realistic) you're going to be riding a time bomb.

Frame repairs are for steel and Ti bikes, Aluminum frames go into the recycling bin when they break.

"El Whatever"
    E-mail Jeff or someone at Titus. I don't know if Titus Spain (you were in Spain, right?) dealer can help you out, but the factory can.

There was (I don't know if it's still going on) a Crash Replacement Program, where if your frame is crashed, fails outside warranty or a similar situation, you can get a new Titus for a reduced price.

I don't know from a whole in the wall the details (though, I'd like to know just in case my frame expires, which it will at some point), so you better call/e-mail Titus and see if it fits to you.

At any rate, the prices I've read around this forum were VERY competitive, not free but way better than buying a new frame from scratch.

I don't know if this program is still being enforced or not. Call them, e-mail them.

Best of Lucks and sorry for the frame, bro. I can feel your loss.
    Check my Site

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Thanks for the replays, Hi Warp, Ive just called E.J. at TITUS, no problem with the decals, a new set is coming ( F R E E ), yes, thats customer suport, E.J. told me that there was a replacement program whith that "old" frames, you will need to proof that you are the original owner ( not my case ), and they will replace your frame for a new one for a very reasonable price.

Yes, BH bikes ( TITUS dealer in Spain ) S U C K S

Ill post pics of the "new" frame when repaired and painted.

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Hc
    Thanks for the replays, Hi Warp, Ive just called E.J. at TITUS, no problem with the decals, a new set is coming ( F R E E ), yes, thats customer suport, E.J. told me that there was a replacement program whith that "old" frames, you will need to proof that you are the original owner ( not my case ), and they will replace your frame for a new one for a very reasonable price.

Yes, BH bikes ( TITUS dealer in Spain ) S U C K S

Ill post pics of the "new" frame when repaired and painted.
    Hola, Majo!!

Thanks for the feedback. Then I'm SOL, because I'm a second owner too.

Regarding BH... They'll be distributed in the US by for mer Titus Owner Chris Cocalis... And probably they'll work together for new endeavors. I just hope the collaboration brings a better BH.
    Check my Site