mtbr member
    Oct 2005

Titus riders out east ? Want to plan a weekend to Kingdom trails?

Hi all!

I was wondering if any of you are riders from out east? I am from Quebec city and would like to go to the kingdom trails this spring/beginning of summer. I was wondering if any of you are from out east as well; it would be fun to plan a Titus outing trip! Since I bought my titus, I haven't met another fellow titus rider :P

Also, my titus is paint is still chipping and the cost to send it to titus (etc.) was about the same as getting it painted here. so I will probably do that eventually once I get the money. Should the paint chipping affect the frame in any ways?

hihi and I am just dreaming about making my titus lighter. Any clues on light light light wheelset (I am a 120 lbs riders) ? I currently have 819 mavic rims . I shouldn't have opted for the tubeless, but hey now I've got them lol

thanks

mtbr member
    Great Idea, anybody else up for a trip?

mtbr member
    Oct 2006

Cool-blue Rhythm

Quote Originally Posted by xtremgirl
    Hi all!

I was wondering if any of you are riders from out east? I am from Quebec city and would like to go to the kingdom trails this spring/beginning of summer. I was wondering if any of you are from out east as well; it would be fun to plan a Titus outing trip! Since I bought my titus, I haven't met another fellow titus rider :P

Also, my titus is paint is still chipping and the cost to send it to titus (etc.) was about the same as getting it painted here. so I will probably do that eventually once I get the money. Should the paint chipping affect the frame in any ways?

hihi and I am just dreaming about making my titus lighter. Any clues on light light light wheelset (I am a 120 lbs riders) ? I currently have 819 mavic rims . I shouldn't have opted for the tubeless, but hey now I've got them lol

thanks
    If your referring to the summer solstice as the beginning of summer I may be up for it (there seems to be alot of confusion about the start of summer) and anyways my titus may be here by then

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Hehe that could work it out Where are you from? Would you be up for a Titus group ride (or just how many titus bike with their owner we could get together) ?

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    I myself am from western Pa. & as for the bike it should be a titus I have it on order, As far as any other bike I am not sure what would be most appropriate for that trail most likley the Nomad though. Has anyone been to this place what is it like? I do have another friend rider here that has a racer x 29er I think it may be a ti, he may be interested in going I will have to check with him.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    I might be up for that, I have been there a number of times, really fun place to ride.
    I think the RX29er would be the perfect bike for that place.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    I might be able to swing that. Make sure this thread comes back for the dates and reminders.