Thread: Titus Modena???

Ti is addictive

Titus Modena???

Sorry to post about a roadbike on mtbr site but I'm a big titus fan noticed the modena on their list of bikes. Does anyone have any feedback about it (ie weight, ride, cost).

Figured if it was a decent bike I would add it to the rest of My growing titus family.

Thanks

Hueston Woods Trail Crew

Where and which?

Where in BC are you located? I did time in the Kootenays way back when and met my wife in Kitsilano.
    What size Modena and which gruppo are you thinking about?
    I can give you some input. I've been thinking about getting one myself.
    Bob

mtbr member
    Can't really tell you much with the exception of I wasn't far off ordering one - I opted against it as I need funds to move interstate to be with the missus who is studying there at the moment.

Here is a picture of one just for a look...

As far as I can tell, it's a carbon "Drop-U", they look pretty sweet (especially in raw/polished). The RRP is about $1300 for the frame and fork.
    Cul is a regretted trademark of the CulBaire Co'op Pty Ltd, as are his random ramblings and associated ********.

Ti is addictive
    Well i'm intrested in 51/54 cm with ultegra, but I was hoping for some feedback as to weight and ride feel vs say a trek OCLV. Sorry Bob but I have a great Titus dealer I've dealt with in the past and I like to stick with him for the sale. I've been in the lower mainland of BC for the better part of a decade, but I love the interior cept the wife hates living in the trees and rocks.

Thanks