mtbr member
    May 2006

Titus Helps You Find Your Way with Garmin!

Buy a Titus and get a FREE Garmin GPS! That’s right, starting today and for a limited time you can get a FREE Garmin 305 GPS-enabled cycle computer with the purchase of a new, complete Titus bicycle! Spring is in the air and the urge to get outside and ride is becoming almost unbearable. The only thing better than getting out for the first ride of the new season would be doing it on a new Titus!

The Garmin Edge 305 is a sophisticated cycle-computer with a host of features, including; GPS enabled navigation, GPS enabled speed and distance measurement, eliminating the need for magnets and calibration, heartrate monitor, optional speed/cadence sensor for pedal cadence measurement and a Barometric altimeter. The Edge 305 also interfaces with MotionBased and Garmin Training Center for mapping, navigation and training logs. The total value of this package is worth $350!

The FREE Garmin will be available with the purchase of a complete 2009 Titus FTM, X, El Guapo, Fireline, and Racer X 29er and may not be combined with any other promotions, such as the "Crank It Up" build kit special. What we need from you in order to deliver the FREE Garmin 305 is a proof of purchase of a complete Titus bicycle along with a completed warranty card. These two items can be faxed or mailed directly to us. Without the first two items we will not be able to process the orders. The Free Garmin give-away runs from May 4 through June 30 and the deadline for submission of the needed documents is July 31st, 2009. For more information contact your local Titus dealer or visit www.titusti.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Not a big electronic "gadget" guy myself, but my new Motolite is sweet. Been really loving it with the weather getting better. Nice job!!

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Dang!! You mean I bought my FTM a month too early?!?!?!