MC MasterShake

... and if we just ... Titus doesn't suck!

I just wanted to publicly thank Beth @ Hammerhead and the Titus crew for taking care of me. This Tuesday I was riding my ML on my normal trails. I had a pretty good 1.5 hour lunch ride. When I went to put my bike on the roof of my car I noticed that I had snapped the seatstay straight through (must have hit one too many drops). I was prettty pissed because I have a big ride coming up this Sunday and I didn't want to be stuck on an old hardtail. I immediately called up Hammerhead and told them my story. Within the hour Beth had contacted Titus and called me back letting me know that the seatstay was being drop shipped to my office. She told me to contact them regarding the shipping so I could have it for my Sunday ride. I called them up and it was already boxed and ready to go. They upgraded me to 2nd day air at no cost. I got the part yesterday, installed it, and went for a 2 hour night ride. I'm completely stoked that this was so easy and trouble free. 3 cheers for Titus & Hammerhead!

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by woodyak
    I just wanted to publicly thank Beth @ Hammerhead and the Titus crew for taking care of me. This Tuesday I was riding my ML on my normal trails. I had a pretty good 1.5 hour lunch ride. When I went to put my bike on the roof of my car I noticed that I had snapped the seatstay straight through (must have hit one too many drops). I was prettty pissed because I have a big ride coming up this Sunday and I didn't want to be stuck on an old hardtail. I immediately called up Hammerhead and told them my story. Within the hour Beth had contacted Titus and called me back letting me know that the seatstay was being drop shipped to my office. She told me to contact them regarding the shipping so I could have it for my Sunday ride. I called them up and it was already boxed and ready to go. They upgraded me to 2nd day air at no cost. I got the part yesterday, installed it, and went for a 2 hour night ride. I'm completely stoked that this was so easy and trouble free. 3 cheers for Titus & Hammerhead!
    Bummer on the break up, cheers on the sweet dealings!

Good news should also be news... Thanks for sharing!
    Check my Site

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    Great CS!

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Beth@Hammerhead is fantastic. She has come through for me more than once. I love my HH100/racerx with no reservations, but the CS behind the bike is the icing on the cake.......

F-meister
    Jun 2004

Seatstay, huh ?

Must be something in the air. I broke drive side seatstay 4 days ago.
    I wanted whole rear triange replaced, cost 180 $.

MTB aficionado
    Jan 2004

Yep...

Quote Originally Posted by dudek
    Must be something in the air. I broke drive side seatstay 4 days ago.
    I wanted whole rear triange replaced, cost 180 $.
    Me too. Driveside, on the upper most weld on the drop-out brace nearest to the chain. Just getting it all sorted right now.

Regards,

EndUser
    My advice and $3 will buy you nothing more than a tunafish sandwich.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by EndUser
    Me too. Driveside, on the upper most weld on the drop-out brace nearest to the chain. Just getting it all sorted right now.

Regards,

EndUser
    Sorry to hear that EndUser. You need to stop hucking gratuitously