Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Titus Bike Pr0n

372K views 902 replies 402 participants last post by  Thaiguy 
#1 ·
evrybody just post pictures of your titus.
only bikes!!!!!! :D

#5 ·
My Precious! :D :D :D :D :D

Attachments

#9 · (Edited)
I snapped these "post" race (Comfort, TX TMBRA 4/17/05) as i was unloading them outa the truck although it was dry and dusty there was a few stream crossings to make the bikes dirty. If you look closely in the second photo you'll notice the still leaking stans-no-tubes on the rear wheel, i rode the last 4 miles on the rim after a sharp pointy rock the stans-no-tubes did as well as it could but didn't seal up 100% :p Every time i get the thoughts of adding a hardtail XC racing bike to my corral of bikes the Racer X convinces me other wise.

"pinky" in action!!

#12 ·
norvegian said:
here is mine

http://forums.mtbr.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=70230&stc=1

I had my first ride today and I love it . But i took just 3 hours and i broke my rear derraliure hanger and my x9 shifter . So in the middle of novhere it took 2 hours walking my bike home .

Simen
Cool looking ML.

First thing i did when i got my RX, was to buy another der hanger and put it in my camelbak. I also keep some zip ties in there.
Did you consider shortening the chain and making a SS out of the bike in order to ride out?

#22 ·
rensho said:
Nice Riddler. What does that thing weigh?
Which one, Hecubus's or Mine? Mine is now sporting DT Swiss 4.1 rims with 240s hubs, Racing Ralphs, and Avid Mechanicals. It comes in at 24.75 with pedals and Specialized Airlock Tubes.

#24 ·
rensho said:
Nice Riddler. What does that thing weigh?
Mine or CDMC's? I'm not completely sure. I weighed the exact same group but on a different FS frame and it came out to about 25lbs. The only difference being the frame which is about 2.5 pounds lighter with the riddler puts it at about 22.5 and that feels about right when you lift it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.