Ti is addictive

Those with only 4 inches.....

Any of you guys try the new 07 Fox RLC for your Racer-X's or Eleven's. Just wondering as I got one comin with my new frame and wondering if it's a big difference from 06 RLT's. Now I gotta decide whether to punt or keep as I already have 2 06 RLT's and wondering if I'm gonna benefit or did Fox stay status quoa on their front forks.

mtbr member
    May 2005
    I have a 07 F100 RLC on my RX. I previously had the 06 F80 RLT on my Moots YBB. The 07 is snappier in the rebound department, and the lockout is more firm. Plushness is about the same. Seems to be a worthwhile upgrade in my book. I think they spent more time upgrading the RP3 to the 23 however. That one is night and day!

The four inch limit was referring to my bike. Right? ...

G
    Last edited by orthorex; 08-19-2006 at 10:23 PM.

Ti is addictive
    Thanks for the info, just was starting to get buyers remorse there. I'll keep the fork. My original plan was to strip my HCR down for parts and transfer to the Eleven. Problem is I'm actually building up 2 bikes one for me and another for the missus. Looks like I may be needing to order 2 build kits as well. Dang Chad's making too much money off me this year. Maybe I'll hold off building up the frames till interbike is over so that way may see some SRAM and Shimano gear get liquidated. This buying and building up bikes sure can put a squelch on ones wallet. I guess I better start looking for a second job so my family doesn't starve.(lol)