mtbr member
    Oct 2006

Thanks and UK prices

Great advice from all on my MI EG debate. Just got my mbr magazine in the local shop(jakarta) at a silly price. Will be subscribing soon. Not as silly as the price of the ML in the uk. they qouted at 1450 uk sterling. I have a goog LBS that imprt form the US and I will be paying about 1700 US which equates to 860 sterling. Man the UK is stiffing its customers. I know they run about 1500 in the US so 1700 is a good deal for Indo. what gives with the uk prices? mY dad just bought full Xtr groupset plus crank for 600 us over here....Good to see titus finallylly in the uk magazines. I am so lucky that my local LBS stocks them. tiny shop in the middle of nowhere. The owner even went out and bought me a few beers, while i was trying out all the new proceed freeride bikes the other day. great cs. looking forward to my new black ml. great forum btw and can't wait to be member of the titus club in september. looking forward to blinging it out a bit more next year when the wife is not looking Mucho grassy ass again. Great to be on a forum with such a good vibe.

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    yeah.. prices in the UK and Europe in general are a bit nuts sometimes.. I understand dealers have some overhead and labor costs and taxes are a lot higher here...but still it is nuts....