mtbr member
    Oct 2005

Thanks BikerBob.com!

Since all the shops in the Boulder,Co. area were sold out of Med Motolite's I contacted BikerBob.com and I am now the proud owner of a '06 Motolite! With Bob's help I got a better build for less money than I could of gotten here. We built it with Sram X-9, Juicy 7's, '07 Talas 32 RLC(awesome fork!) and he suggested the FSA XC 300 Wheelset which, have been great. After 6 rides I in the ML I may have to give up my Racer-X.
    I can't thank Bob enough. He was super easy to deal with, answered all my questions and got it to me as fast as he could. I wish we had someone like him in Boulder! Until then I hope to give him all the business I can.

Weapon of Choice
    How long did it take to get the bike?

MountainGoat aka OldGoat
    chongo,
    BikerBob did the same for me. You are going to love the ML the more your on it! Post some pic's!
    Vote with your feet.
    No bike is perfect!

"Its All Good"
    Go Bobly, you are a true champion................. Bob was a true champ when I deal with him, and I'm in Spain, not Boulder... Awesome to hear
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman69
    How long did it take to get the bike?
    From start to finish, less than 2 weeks, including shipping time. If you want one ,better get in touch with him, he was nearly out when I got mine.

mtbr member
    Congrats chongo and enjoy your ML! I got 3 MLs from BikerBob and it was easy to deal with him.