Dozer

Thank you, goodbye, and happy trails!

I must admit that I just sold my MotoLite. I got years of great fun from that bike, but after picking up a 29er I just never rode the Titus anymore. And it is no fault of the MotoLite; it is a fantastic bike built to last. I just developed a preference for the larger wheels. I decided rather than just let the ole girl gather dust, I should sell it to someone else who will get enjoyment from it.

So I wish to thank all of you on this forum for all your answers, opinions, and information over the years. I will probably still lurk around here from time to time, or who knows? Maybe I'll pick up a Titus/OnOne/PlanetX 29er and re-join the conversations!

Until then...
    Have fun, be safe, and happy trails to all Titusonians.

mtbr member
    I must admit I recently sold my El Guapo to a rather happy individual last week. So I am now Titus-less too. I did really enjoy my motolite and my EL G, but I though I would check out this whole "b" revolution and see what it's about. Who knows, I too may also be back one day.

Thanks for all the great conversation!

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    i guess titus ownership parallels life in general ie one goes out and one another one comes in. Had my v3 el guapo for a couple of months and am loveing it. Previously had a marin tara which whilst a great bike doesnt compare to the el g. I also have a orange p7 hardtail but as the el g seems to "go up" just as well (as the p7)it may not be in my stable for much longer. Hope you guys continue to have fun and remember it doesnt matter what you are riding as long as you ARE riding.