bab
    mtbr member
    May 2005

Switchblade Manual & 3.5" help

Does anybody have the .pdf of the Switchblade Users Manual that used to be on the Titus site? The reason I need it is 'cos I want to try putting it in 3.5 inch mode and need to know which bit goes where.

Also, do I need new shock bushes etc? If anybody has experience with this sort of thing then please tell me now before I make the mistakes instead of after

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by bab
    Does anybody have the .pdf of the Switchblade Users Manual that used to be on the Titus site? The reason I need it is 'cos I want to try putting it in 3.5 inch mode and need to know which bit goes where.

Also, do I need new shock bushes etc? If anybody has experience with this sort of thing then please tell me now before I make the mistakes instead of after
    Sorry for not being helpful on the manual...

But you don't need to replace your bushes (if they're in good conditions), just move a couple bolts around.
    Check my Site

bab
    mtbr member
    May 2005
    Cheers Warp!!

I guess I really won't know the state of the bushes until I get the shock off (they've started to creak a bit over the last few months) but I'll order some anyway and put them in my ever-growing box of bits.

If I ever find a copy of the manual I'll post it here. Assuming I can find this forum when I go looking for it

mtbr member
    Sep 2005

Here you go

Don't remember the pdf manual, but I have this one that any browser could open. I added the MBA Swithblade Trilogy article, just in case (for those SB lovers out there..)

SB User Manual & MBA SB Trilogy article