mtbr member

No good Switchblade linkage

I have an anodized gold SB with a damaged rear triangle. I would like to restore this frame and use as a spare. If anyone has extra linkage parts they can spare please let me know. I contacted Titus and they gave me an exceptional offer on an EG that I will probably purchase but I hate to retire the SB. Titus and their online retailers are out of spare parts for the SB.

Photobucket
    Last edited by TheRealStig; 05-22-2009 at 10:12 AM.

"El Whatever"
    Call Titus and order the rear end of a Super Moto. Same thing, slightly heavier tubing.

Yours seems to be pretty old (I see some canti bosses), so Titus has or had a run of rockers that fit your frame also. They are for the pre-TALAS SB's.

Ask for those ones too. Contact Jeff directly on the rockers he knows the whole enchilada.
    Check my Site

mtbr member
    Interesting! Surprised they didn't mention the compatibility. Considering I orderd the El-guapo today it does make sense for not mentioning the compatibility. I'll call them next Tuesday. I wonder how much this will set me back. Depending on the price of parts it maybe wall art for my office.
    Common sense is not so common.

Trophy Husband
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealStig
    Interesting! Surprised they didn't mention the compatibility. Considering I orderd the El-guapo today it does make sense for not mentioning the compatibility. I'll call them next Tuesday. I wonder how much this will set me back. Depending on the price of parts it maybe wall art for my office.
    Maybe they didn't metion the compatibility because they don't have any supermoto rears left. I think I heard they no longer have the supermoto seat-stay.
    Extreme stationary biker.

CAO
    mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    I just bought a sb on ebay for parts and only need the rockers from it. PM me if your interested in buying some parts or mainframe.
    Tomac 98Special in Classifieds

mtbr member
    May 2005

Titus Parts

Saw your posting, I'm interested in the seat stay if it is available!

Thanks, Doug

CAO
    mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by skipowder1@hotmail.com
    Saw your posting, I'm interested in the seat stay if it is available!

Thanks, Doug
    Titus and a local machine shop were able to come up with the parts I needed so the frame is complete and has been in the classifieds cheap. Thanks for checking.
    Tomac 98Special in Classifieds