long standing member

Supermoto rocker options/info

Just a FYI for anyone who's interested. I queried a Titus dealer as to what's up with the freeride rocker/coil shock option when purchasing a Supermoto frame. It turns out that the rockers ($100) and shock ($$$) need to be purchased separately, as it seems that it's not available set up that way straight from the factory. That'd make the great deal that the Supermoto is with a list price of $1600 a not so great deal at $2200+ depending on the coil shock model one were to purchase. A little disappointing, as it kind of takes the Supermoto off the table for me as an option.

mtbr member
    May 2006

Not 100% true

Back in January we informed our dealer base that the remaining '07 Super Moto's would be available as either air or coil (w/Coffin Rocker) for the same price. Have your dealer double check with their inside rep for more details, but going coil/coffin won't put the SuMo out of your price range.

Jeff

long standing member
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus Jeff
    Back in January we informed our dealer base that the remaining '07 Super Moto's would be available as either air or coil (w/Coffin Rocker) for the same price. Have your dealer double check with their inside rep for more details, but going coil/coffin won't put the SuMo out of your price range.

Jeff
    Oh, good. Thanks for the correction. I was just kind of putting out a feeler for this frame as this isn't an imminent purchase for me, more likely would be a move I would make going into the '08 season. So unless there'd be '07's available at that time I'd probably be looking at a 2008 frame and the options available then. Titus is planning on continuing to make the Supermoto for '08, aren't they?