Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Stunned - Cocalis departs

I will be contacting Chris personally to give him my best wishes but I want to publicly say goodbye to a competitor and industry friend, Chris Cocalis. He and I have had great conversations on non cycling related subjects that I still remember anytime I hear his name. Always a man that would offer his hand in an honest gesture even though we were competitors. There are very few men in the bicycle industry that have worked as hard with an honest heart and treated his customers as fellow riders. I wish you the best in mental health in moving through the muddy waters of what must have been an incredibly hard decision to make. Maybe that is why I am in such shock, that I cannot imagine the pain of walking away from the company I started. With all you have done to create and nurture Titus and to lead it through so many years it will not be the same without you Chris, your impact was total and Titus's success yours.

Best wishes

David Turner

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Chris's goodbye

Dear Friend:

The purpose of this letter is to let you know that as of June 30th, 2006, I am no longer with Titus Cycles. As many of you know, I incorporated the company in 1991, and have always had a strong passion for cycling dating back to the early 80’s. It has been my passion and attention to detail that has been the driving factor behind Titus’ reputation for quality, innovation, and leading position as one of the premier high-end brands in the cycling industry.

In 2001 Titus Cycles merged with Vyatek Sports (a composites technology firm). During the last five years with Vyatek and Titus, I have continued to grow Titus Cycles into a multi- million dollar high end industry leader as well as successfully bringing new cutting edge design and technology to the cycling industry. It has been five years since the Vyatek/Titus merger and I have decided to end my partnership with Vyatek and Titus Cycles, sell my interest in the companies, and explore new challenges.

You can now reach me at:

chris.cocalis@cox.net

MTB aficionado
    Jan 2004

Wow.

Gotta be more to it than just "explore new challenges." I get a sense there was tension within the post merger Titus.

I wonder what this means for Titus.

Maybe you and Chris could team up and create the ultimate mountain bike.

Edit: I'd like to thank Chris personally for his dedication in the pursuit of Mountain Bike design excellence. You are truly gifted and I can't see you out of the industry very long.

I don't have my crystal ball with me today, but mergers like this in the bike industry have traditionally gone wrong (Ibis comes to mind). The signs are there, increasing output, the push to foreign outsourcing, increasing profit margins, eroding customer service, and now driving away the visionary. I think Pat Hus and others have grossly underestimated the loyalty we have to CC. Titus is Chris C. Titus IS NOT Pat Hus. Titus IS NOT Vyatek. My ML will likely be my first and last Titus. I have about 3-4 more years to see how Titus evolves before I'm in the market again.

Regards,

EndUser
    Last edited by EndUser; 07-07-2006 at 12:00 AM.
    My advice and $3 will buy you nothing more than a tunafish sandwich - Hobo Jim

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    Wow?!!! I don't come by here for a few months and this is what I come back to. I wonder how the company is going to change.
    Riding slowly since 1977.

carpe diem
    Jan 2004

I'm speechless. Best Wishes Chris!

Chris, I hope you go on to do bigger and better things. My first true moutain bike was a Titus. I considered Titus one of the elite in the bike building business with great designs and some of the best customer service. Things have certainly changed over the last couple of years at Titus.

Good luck to you and thanks for some of the best bikes around.

Bob L.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Wow - that is very sad and shocking news. It is sad to see the founder of Titus leaving. This will not be good for Titus bikes.

Best of luck on your new endeavors!

I agree with Enduser - the two best bikes are Titus and Turner - it would be very interesting to see the two best industry leaders, DT and CC, design a mountain bike.
    Last edited by JTBAZ; 07-05-2006 at 07:09 PM.

Paper or plastic?
    Now, that really sucks.
    Faster is not always better, but it's always more fun

"El Whatever"
    I don't know what to say... I'm completely stunned and speechless.

Except for wishing Chris best wishes in whatever endeavour he may face now.

Thanks, David, for the heads up.

Kinda sad knowing from an outsider... but from all the outsiders, you're the only person I'd like to hear it from. I know your reputation and I turly respect you as a person and bike maker.

Honestly, Turner and Titus were the only two brands I'd recommend eyes closed to anyone.
    Now...
    Thanks Chris for all your support, all the time.
    Godspeed!
    Check my Site

the 36 year old grom
    well that is sad......

I'm not terribly happy with what I perceive as a turner victory lap. but so it goes.

my bikes still rock and I hope to have the option to pick up another Chris Cocalis bike down the road. or even a titus.

still, no man is an island. Don’t dam the other contributors to Titus success. They work hard too.

Bike to the Bone...
    Wow! Too bad, really. Anyway, I think that sometimes we need to move on from something we started. It's great riding one of Titus bikes, it's, as far as I'm concerned, one of the top bikes out there. The company it's great, and I don't know what will happen to Titus now. I guess it will continue, and part of me would like that.

I hope CC the best in whatever venture he decides to go. good luck!

Paper or plastic?
    Quote Originally Posted by demo_slug
    well that is sad......

I'm not terribly happy with what I perceive as a turner victory lap. but so it goes.

my bikes still rock and I hope to have the option to pick up another Chris Cocalis bike down the road. or even a titus.

still, no man is an island. Don’t dam the other contributors to Titus success. They work hard too.
    You summed it up pretty well. I'm not changing bike for a while, so it's no biggie to me, but it'll be interesting to see how/whether this will affect Titus.
    Faster is not always better, but it's always more fun

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by turnerbikes
    . . . Always a man that would offer his hand in an honest gesture even though we were competitors. There are very few men in the bicycle industry that have worked as hard with an honest heart and treated his customers as fellow riders. ...

Best wishes

David Turner
    David, I'm sure many would say the same about you. Thank you for sharing.

I would be lying if I said all of the changes at Titus make me feel good about the direction the comapny is heading in but I will keep my fingers cross that the enthusiasm will not be lost in the growth.

thats right living legend

Kinda Sucks...

From whatevere it is that I know, and how I've come to understand it... Chris Cocalis is Titus Bikes...

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by JTBAZ

I agree with Enduser - the two best bikes are Titus and Turner - it would be very interesting to see the two best industry leaders, DT and CC, design a mountain bike.

I could see other better synergies than a mountain bike. Titus builds some wonderful road bikes, it would be great if Turner did also. How about TI Turners. I doubt we have seen the last of Chris.
    Riding slowly since 1977.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    I would bet the farm that CC has some type of "no compete" clause.

You may have to wait a few years for him to resurface in the bicycle business...if he is ever able too.

Mabey he will revolutionize motocross suspension...

Just my thoughts.

Jim H

FM
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by demo_slug

I'm sure that has nothing to do with it. Turner is selling bikes like hotcakes- I don't think Titus was stealing any business from them. Plus, look at the way DT handled the hearse-link panic and Ellsworth rumours. Personally, I'm glad to see good will between Dave and Chris, especially since I also think of Turner and Titus as being top notch bikes- which is why both companies have gotten my business.

I worked at an indy frame shop for years, it was a real eye-opener to see how hard it is to make a profit selling high-end frames. Especially Ti Road stuff, there are so many companies oferring ti frames now, and they are not cheap to make. Seems to me that Titus took a gamble by going overseas and expanding their product line, probably to hopefully increase profits. Just like specialized has done years ago. Well, maybe Chris didn't like the direction it was heading towards. Fair enough. Personally I would prefer to see Titus foster their high-end market share by offering more size and finish options on the alu. motolite, even if the cost goes up. And also, get that buck60 out! But instead there's seatposts and stems which nobody seems stoked about.

Perhaps the Titus crew are reading this- hopefully so. MTBR is a great way for MFG's to talk to their potential customers. Dave Turner, I really like that you post here, as you said, it's a reminder that you are concerned about riders & riding first, the business of manufacturing bikes second. If the riders get what they want at reasonable prices then the potential to make a profit should fall into place.

mtbr member

Bonking ... not feelin' well Oh no, say it ain't SOOOO!

Quote Originally Posted by turnerbikes
    Dear Friend:

The purpose of this letter is to let you know that as of June 30th, 2006, I am no longer with Titus Cycles. As many of you know, I incorporated the company in 1991, and have always had a strong passion for cycling dating back to the early 80’s. It has been my passion and attention to detail that has been the driving factor behind Titus’ reputation for quality, innovation, and leading position as one of the premier high-end brands in the cycling industry.

In 2001 Titus Cycles merged with Vyatek Sports (a composites technology firm). During the last five years with Vyatek and Titus, I have continued to grow Titus Cycles into a multi- million dollar high end industry leader as well as successfully bringing new cutting edge design and technology to the cycling industry. It has been five years since the Vyatek/Titus merger and I have decided to end my partnership with Vyatek and Titus Cycles, sell my interest in the companies, and explore new challenges.

You can now reach me at:

chris.cocalis@cox.net
    2000 Motolite, Riddler, Locomoto and a HCR.........a history I have truely enjoyed. I'm glad I got them when I did.....End of a special era. Good by Chris, and thanks a bunch!
    Dave
    Idaho Transplant (closet roadie)

the 36 year old grom
    Quote Originally Posted by FM
    I'm sure that has nothing to do with it. .
    there is nothing wrong with a victory lap....

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp
    I don't know what to say... I'm completely stunned and speechless.
    Really? If you hadn't dismissed my posts earlier in the year perhaps you'd be a little less stunned and speechless.

Chris started and ran a company until he entered into a partnership with another company. He's not the first guy to do this and leave and he won't be the last. I suspect he'll land on his feet and do fine wherever he decides to plant his feet. It can be hard to give up something you "made" yourself but to paraphrase the Godfather (because I don't know the proper quote), it's just business and not personal.

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    I've never owned a Titus, but I've seen the exemplary manner in which Titus treats its customers both here on MTBR and through the experiences of fellow riders. I have no doubt that this is due in large part to the attitude and perspective of Chris and the rest of his crew at Titus. I'm looking forward to seeing what he applies this same attitude and dedication to next. Hopefully, Titus carries on as it has, even without Chris, but I think some concern in this regard is justified.

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by Braids
    Really? If you hadn't dismissed my posts earlier in the year perhaps you'd be a little less stunned and speechless.
    Well... time prove you right.

But yet, it's kinda the same feeling I have for Michael Schumacher. I know he'll have to retire someday off F1... but the day he choses to retire, I'll be stunned and speechless anyway.

Even if I knew for good Chris was about to retire, I'd be equally surprised the day he'd say "I'm leaving".
    Check my Site

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    if you ever met the man, you know what a loss this is. if you ever did biusiness with him, you know how honest and passionate he is. if you ever were lucky enough to have a beer or share a ride with chris and get to know him, you know how fine a person he is. all my respect my friend. good luck and stay in touch.
    No, I'm NOT back!

I rode 'Whistler XC'

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead!

If I wanted your opinion I'd give it to you

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Thanks for the heads-up Dave, and thanks for verifying my positive impressions of Chris.

Interesting thing, watching the evolution of companies and those who founded them. WTB and Salsa and Moots and Ibis and now Titus. In many cases it takes one kind of person to grow the cow, and a very different type to milk it.

I join you in wishing him the best.

Get out of town!
    Quote Originally Posted by AkDave
    2000 Motolite, Riddler, Locomoto and a HCR.........a history I have truely enjoyed. I'm glad I got them when I did.....End of a special era. Good by Chris, and thanks a bunch!
    Dave
    The same thought crossed my mind briefly while reading this. We now will have Titus Bikes BCE, and Titus Bikes AD (after departure).

Either way, I'm sure Titus will continue to make the same quality bikes they always have and they will still get a serious look from me in another few years or so when I am looking for another ride. Right now, I am hot and heavy with my Racer X
    "You can't discern by calculating in your mind how it will work. You have to feel how it rides differently to understand."

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimh
    I would bet the farm that CC has some type of "no compete" clause.

You may have to wait a few years for him to resurface in the bicycle business...if he is ever able too.

Mabey he will revolutionize motocross suspension...

Just my thoughts.

Jim H
    You never know. Kent Erickson, the guy who started Moots, had a similar situation (I believe). He's already started over and is making his own frames.

Lay off the Levers
    Geeze what a shot in the gut to read this!

IMO the industry as a whole takes a hit when good, high-quality and passionate designers stand down.

I sincerly hope CC turns this into a hiatus and eventually starts up another bike related business. We all need people of his caliber to keep raising the bar of design, quality and service.

I can't imagine how tough a decision this must have been. I wish Chris Cocalis peace of mind and prosperity in his next endavor. Same for his creation Titus cycles!

I think the customers can still breath easy in that the company culture does not usually change with the departure of one person. I'm sure Titus enjoys their success and would be quite reluctant to mess with their winning formula.
    Faster is better, even when it's not.

thats right living legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikezilla
    Geeze what a shot in the gut to read this!

IMO the industry as a whole takes a hit when good, high-quality and passionate designers stand down.

I sincerly hope CC turns this into a hiatus and eventually starts up another bike related business. We all need people of his caliber to keep raising the bar of design, quality and service.

I can't imagine how tough a decision this must have been. I wish Chris Cocalis peace of mind and prosperity in his next endavor. Same for his creation Titus cycles!

I for one appreciate the respect and good props coming outa the Homers about this. Over here he is certanly a highly regarded bike builder. And for me, I liked hearing about it from "as far as I'm concerned" one of, if not his only peer...

Pixie Dust Addict
    Aug 2004
    David, Thanks for posting this information. I find myself a little sad when a well-respected member of the industry leaves the company he started. I sincerely hope that Titus continues to put out great bikes and that Chris has good fortune in future endeavors (hopefully, for us, in the bike business).

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    2004 switchblade...

i just demo'ed the motolite this past weekend as part of matt's (?) southeast tour and loved that bike!

--------------------------------------------

yikes!

best of luck to both founder and forgers...

rusty

mtbr member
    I have known Chris for 7-8 years.
    During that time he has always been a man of integrity and honesty

I sincerely wish him the best in his future endeavors...

Hopefully he will have more time to spend with his family and enjoy life.

fc
    mtbr founder Administrator
    Best of luck Chris. You ar a good, solid, sincere man. Let me know if I can help in your future projects.

francis
    founder, mtbr.com

------------------
    Bicycle Retailer article July 6:

Titus Founder Chris Cocalis Departs After 16 Years

JULY 06, 2006 --

TEMPE, AZ (BRAIN)—Chris Cocalis, Titus Cycles' founder and president, left the company June 30.

Cocalis founded the company in 1991 with the vision of developing flexible manufacturing processes for building high-quality custom titanium frames. In 2001 Titus Cycles merged with composites technology firm Vyatek Sports. Cocalis retained equity in both companies and secured a five-year contract as part of the deal.

Cocalis decided to leave when negotiations over a new contract failed last month.

“The things that they proposed in the new contract were not really in my best interest. For me it was better to sell my interest in both companies now than to agree to basically stay there as an employee. I owned and developed and ran the place for 15 years, and it was time for me to explore other opportunities,” Cocalis said.

“Of course, after 15 years here, I regret that we couldn’t come to an agreement that will work for both companies,” he added.

Pat Hus, Titus Cycles’ chief executive officer, said the company would miss Cocalis’ product development expertise.

“For the past year and a half we worked together in tandem really well,” said Hus, who joined Titus last April. “Unfortunately, we couldn’t get past the contractual terms. Chris had wealth of knowledge in terms of product and we’re going to miss him around here.”

Cocalis plans to stay in the industry in some capacity. He can be reached at (480) 753-0153 or chris.cocalis@cox.net.</paragraph_body> </paragraph_body>
    IPA will save America

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Wow, those are really shocking news. I just wish Chris my best wishes (that's all I can do) in his future endeavors (he deserves it!), hopefully related to bikes business (we want it!)

When I think about what set a frame design / brand / model apart from other ones, a lot of things come to my mind, but I'd use a general word: Value. IMHO, I'd define value as a function of:

1- Manufacturing process (which is a function of raw materials, labor and equipment)
    2- Frame performance (is a function of 1 AND geometry and suspension design)
    3- Customer service
    4- Price (considering above three factors performance levels)

I think that 1. 3 and 4 shouldn't change (in a negative way) because of CC leaving. However, I afraid that 2 could be impacted when time comes to fine tuning current designs and to develop new ones. Why? This is largely impacted by the KNOW HOW that CC learned after 15 or so years in this business, and that is something not easily replaceable.

I DO REALLY hope to be wrong, because I love Titus frames and just want to see more of equal or higher quality coming. Only time will tell.....

Just my 2 cents

11 is one louder than 10

All the best

Chris,

All the best. I will tell you that my first Racer X back in 1999 was the first full suspension bike I truly enjoyed. I always appreciated the ability to talk to you directly and even go on a factory tour back in 2000.

Hope to see you stay in the industry.
    "The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care."

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    Sad news... all the best to Chris.

I hope he stays in touch.

All the best,
    Cris

"Its All Good"
    Wow, got a shock reading this, not a bad shock, but a shock non the less.............. It takes a huge amount of courage, candor and humilty to step down from a company you started, and have built into what I have read a superb cycle company.

I can say Chris, am rapted and lost for words that I have purchased a piece of your technology and art work, this being an ExoGrid MotoLite frame.... A pure piece of art, a pleasure to ride, the industry has not really cottoned onto how amazing this synergy of materials rides.................. Have to say it "Sex on a Stick"

Best wishes for your next journey, its all about enjoying the journey..............
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

mtbr member

It's not show-friends, it's show-business

After reading Chris' letter it's clear as to how unhappy this parting of the ways makes him. That is unfortunate and I wish him all the best in his future endeavors.

That being said the fact that he has been 'squeezed' out speaks to success of the business model that he built and of course behind that, the quality product that he has built over the years. If it wasn't working so well there wouldn't be people trying to squeeze him out. I'm sure that's no solace at this time but some day he'll probably appreciate that more and more. Hopefully he turns up again soon in the biz.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp
    Well... time prove you right.

But yet, it's kinda the same feeling I have for Michael Schumacher. I know he'll have to retire someday off F1... but the day he choses to retire, I'll be stunned and speechless anyway.

Even if I knew for good Chris was about to retire, I'd be equally surprised the day he'd say "I'm leaving".
    Wow! You couldn't just say I was right and you were wrong.

Let's ride
    This explains a lot to me as far as what has happened to Titus in the last 18 months.

When business rules passion, no one wins in the end. Hold that. Lawyers and advertisers win.

Chris, you built a great company and bikes. We hope to see you, your passion, and your new bikes soon.
    PS, make it a 29er, and i'll buy the first one to 'help you out'.

mtbr member
    Best of luck to you Chris and I as a consumer will miss your leadership at Titus. Hopefully Titus will continue to drive their business in the matter that has gotten them there. I as a loyal Titus customer just bought 3 MotoLite frames, of which 1 will replace my Racer-X and 2 frames will go to my friends. I sincerely hope that the ML is not the last bike that I get from Titus.

"El Whatever"
    Wow! You couldn't just say I was right and you were wrong.
    I thought the first sentence said it. Sincerely.

Must be my bad english.
    Check my Site

banned
    Sep 2005
    Bummer for Titus....Chris was the heart and soul of that company...

banned

Chris started and ran a company until he entered into a partnership with another company. He's not the first guy to do this and leave and he won't be the last. I suspect he'll land on his feet and do fine wherever he decides to plant his feet. It can be hard to give up something you "made" yourself but to paraphrase the Godfather (because I don't know the proper quote), it's just business and not personal.
    Pat Hus is there to fill his shoes

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Been a loyal Titus customer for almost six years...

but this is the last straw.......what kind of an ass is Pat Hus?

They'll miss Cocalis product development expertise.....gee what a mild understatement!!

Chris designed every Titus frame.....yeah Pat......you'll do just fine without him.

I toured the Titus factory in January 2001 and met Chris and Alan.....great guys. Many of my friends ride Titus frames today because of my over-the-top praise of the bikes and the company. Well......forget that......Chris and Alan are gone. So is my loyalty...time to look at a Turner or an Intense frame for my next purchase.

Hey.....Assclown......where is your upside spin on this development?

TEMPE, AZ (BRAIN)—Chris Cocalis, Titus Cycles' founder and president, left the company June 30.

Pat Hus, Titus Cycles’ chief executive officer, said the company would miss Cocalis’ product development expertise.

“For the past year and a half we worked together in tandem really well,” said Hus, who joined Titus last April. “Unfortunately, we couldn’t get past the contractual terms. Chris had wealth of knowledge in terms of product and we’re going to miss him around here.”

/QUOTE]

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    And those are very big shoes to fill. That is a tremendous amount of knowledge for a company to lose.

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    I have had the pleasure as well of working with Chris and can say that he always had his priorities on growing thw sport of cycling and the evolution of the mountain bike. I have no doubt that Titus will continue to produce top quality bicycles and in spite of this years appeals and trials, improve further upon the foundation that was built by Chris and his constituants. I know there was much scepticism in the past at the changes had by Titus including the loss and terminations of some well known freinds at Titus. But in retrospect I can say that Titus has out delivered past years and serviced every issue that was posted on here in the absolute most proffessional manner. Even those that blasted them for one reason or another have returned only to thank or praise them in the end. This may be in large part to Chris's influence or maybe because as acompany they have adopted the belief that there is a lo to be said for the rider an dnot just the bottom line dollars.
    I for one hope that this continues and look forward to the Titus A.D. as one put it earlier, Everything I have seen leads one to believe that these are going to be different times at Titus, not better not worse only different. There are a lot of hard working individuals in the company that were chosen by Chris himself even and they are there for only one reason and that is to do things right, I wish Titus well also and hope that they can live up to the legacy that is Titus Cycles Inc.
    Sorry for the long winded speech, I am sincere in my well wishes for Chris and am quite confident that while the industry will move on as well as Titus a true gentleman and scholar will be missed at the helm of TitusCycles. I am also sure that if he reads these he will be receptive to all of your support and encouragment. I hope to hear of his next endeavors and offer our support in whatever aspect possible even if it is a "dirt squirting" motocross job!

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    I ordered a motolite in June and was told that it will be in this month. Do I still want the bike? I think I do. I can always purchase a Turner. Sad news indeed.
    When your girlfriends Mother french kisses you hello....Now that's friendly!

Homer's problem child
    Quote Originally Posted by Whafe

I can say Chris, am rapted and lost for words that I have purchased a piece of your technology and art work, this being an ExoGrid MotoLite frame.... A pure piece of art, a pleasure to ride, the industry has not really cottoned onto how amazing this synergy of materials rides.................. Have to say it "Sex on a Stick"

Best wishes for your next journey, its all about enjoying the journey..............
    Ironically, it was Vyatek Sports that developed ExoGrid, and the parnership/purchase of Titus by Vyatek Sports that lead to the departure of Chris.

Not that ExoGrid isn't a eye-catching material and what not, but I assume Chris has a little bit of a sour after-taste when it comes to the ExoGrid seeing as he couldn't come to terms with Vyatek management on a future contract to keep him with Titus.

But there is a lot of speculation in my sentances above, but based on the info that was released they are logical assumptions.

Sad to see him leave Titus in any regard, and I wish him the best of luck on whatever he chooses to pursue.

B
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro....

mtbr member

This sucks

Another bike guy losing control of his creation Best wishes in you're new endevors Chris; I hope to see "YOU'RE" vision of Titus returning under you're sole leadership.

mtbr member
    I have two Titus bikes and can say that their quality is second to none. That said, the customer service component was what really sold me on the bike/company. I don't know if anyone has tried to get service or warranty issues taken care of by the Big S or the Big T, but let us just say it leaves A LOT to be desired. I really hope Titus continues to service their customers in the same manner as when Chris was there.

I wonder if it was a difference in the manufacturing opinions that pushed Chris out. Titus has always been built in the USA, until recently. The carbon seat stays on the new RX's are build overseas, as is the front triangle of the ML. The push for profit at the expense of quality has killed many a fine companies and if this is the case I applaud Chris's integrity. Just a thought, and it may well be way off the mark.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast