mtbr member

Something else that is new?

On the Twitter page #Not650B
    We never told anyone about this before #not650b on Twitpic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Something else that is new?-757054032.jpg  

a tight kick sound
    Whaaaaaat???

mtbr member
    Dec 2009

Ano?

May be the new shock mount I am seeing, but frame seems larger than a small, ST brace get deleted?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deerhill View Post
    May be the new shock mount I am seeing, but frame seems larger than a small, ST brace get deleted?
    Gloss Paint.
    16in Small.
    I'll get Mr Golinski to put some words together on the new stuff so we can be all proper in pre-Otter week ;-)

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    Bring the new!

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Wtf am I missing??? What is it? I often thought that titus should just add some length the the rear tri of the el guapo and go 650b. kill two birds with one stone and actually quell the hollering.

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mnigro View Post
    I often thought that titus should just add some length the the rear tri of the el guapo and go 650b.
    We don't need much more WB, seems to be plenty of room to work with now that it has updated ST and geo. Yoke could give more tire clearance, 1/2" easy..

Quote Originally Posted by Twitter page View Post
    #Not650B
    #650b w/ 8.5" i2i= el Guapo MK "Holy Grail"

mtbr member
    Wtf am I missing??? What is it? I often thought that titus should just add some length the the rear tri of the el guapo and go 650b. kill two birds with one stone and actually quell the hollering.
    I think the current proto is well thought out-- arching the ST in to minimize increasing too much on the CS...
    Always felt the EG has been big on stability making it more capable than it looks.. but at slower speed it is a little more sluggish than preferred which I attribute to the CS length.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    OK, was wondering if it was the EG29 or if I'd been away from this forum for too long.

BTW, someone please close the low BB thread and take that *****fest behind the PM curtains. Not saying to delete it. Just close the doors and PM the ones who need taken care of.

mtbr member
    OK, was wondering if it was the EG29 or if I'd been away from this forum for too long.

BTW, someone please close the low BB thread and take that *****fest behind the PM curtains. Not saying to delete it. Just close the doors and PM the ones who need taken care of.
    The TR26 is an evolution of the seat tube geometry on the EG29, and is effectively a rework of that with 26in wheels.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    OK, I think I understand but I'm a little slow so you'll have to forgive me.

I've been thinking that you guys should build a bike like the Yeti ASR5/SC Blur TR; low, slack, shorter travel trail bike. I've sold the Motolite and got an ASR5 to pair with the EG. It's a beautiful ride, the 5, but it isn't a Titus. Is that what this TR is?

mtbr member
    I think that is exactly what they are going for. Low, slack, & fast.

mtbr member
    so EG will be in "trail" (130-160), "29er" (140-140) versions, right ?

But how about "classical" AM El-Guapo ? I mean 150-160(170), like the current one. Will Titus keep it in new FS line ?

I rode for a while on v3, then send it to my friend, and...going to by the same for the next season (wish if it had 142 rear end).