Still rockin' those bibs!
    Sep 2004

New question here. So what's the real value of a well-maintained 2005 Super-moto frameset?

I really thought I was giving this frame and fork combo away asking $1000, but obviously not. What do you guys think a frame and fork combo like this should sell for?

I mean seriously, 2005 Supermoto, Newly factory serviced 2006 (07?) Fox 40, and a Chris King headset!

Sorry for the seemingly repeat post, as I plugged it below in the topic list, but the moderator locked the thread for some reason.

Here's a link to the classified ad:

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/showprod...uct=41646&cat=

Thanks in advance for any input. I am planning on dis-assembling the bike tomorrow and will post a photo of what you get afterwards.

-Matt

mtbr member
    Another one of those "look at this bike I'm going to sell threads"! C'mon man, toss it on ebay and see what happens.
    "I'm the fastest of the slow guys"

Ti is addictive
    Also the final year of its existence(06/07) a few dealers were blowing the frames out the door new at 700 bucks and giving skookim deals with fork as well. The used market is quite screwed up right now, a 4+ year old frame is not gonna yield back more then 30% of its original worth right now. Ebay looks awfully flooded these days with high end bikes.
    "Can I put a Totem on a FTM?".....Originally Posted by All Mountain

mtbr member
    Ebay looks awfully flooded these days with high end bikes.
    The thing that blows me away is how much the lower end bikes go for on ebay. I sold a used spec sj comp with a few knicks and scratches and some new xt/stx parts for 1400$. That bike new was 2100$ I guess it's all in what you want.
    "I'm the fastest of the slow guys"

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycra Matt
    Sorry for the seemingly repeat post, as I plugged it below in the topic list, but the moderator locked the thread for some reason.

-Matt

And that reason is the posting guidelines we all should adhere to...

http://www.mtbr.com/guidelinescrx.aspx

I'm locking this thread also.
    Check my Site