Tonight we ride.

SB main pivot bolt question

Does anyone know if the main pivot bolt ("pin" I suppose) from a 2003 SB will fit 2002? Speedgoat says their SB main pivot assembly only fits 2003 and later. I called Titus, and the customer service rep didn't know or bother to find out. It's really frustrating that they no longer sell direct to customers. The rep said to order it through Speedgoat and they would send it to them. Wonderful new policy, meanwhile I can't ride.

One of the reasons I bought my SB was because it was so easy to get replacement parts direct from Titus. The closest dealer is a state away.

My pin is definitely stripped, it spins freely but does not "unscrew", just remains stuck in the frame. Hopefully I can save the chainstay.

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by fonseca
    Does anyone know if the main pivot bolt ("pin" I suppose) from a 2003 SB will fit 2002? Speedgoat says their SB main pivot assembly only fits 2003 and later. I called Titus, and the customer service rep didn't know or bother to find out. It's really frustrating that they no longer sell direct to customers. The rep said to order it through Speedgoat and they would send it to them. Wonderful new policy, meanwhile I can't ride.

One of the reasons I bought my SB was because it was so easy to get replacement parts direct from Titus. The closest dealer is a state away.

My pin is definitely stripped, it spins freely but does not "unscrew", just remains stuck in the frame. Hopefully I can save the chainstay.
    Contact Bikerbob... He can hook you up.
    On his site he has available Titus parts.

I don't know on any changes on the main pivot. Sorry for not being helpful.
    Check my Site