Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    103

    Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! A Red Ano Racer X?

    Check this out...A red anodized Racer X? The seat stay looks like it is anodized black too. And are those the new XTR scandium tubless wheels?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    "El Whatever"
    Reputation: Warp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,742
    Quote Originally Posted by AssClown
    Check this out...A red anodized Racer X? The seat stay looks like it is anodized black too. And are those the new XTR scandium tubless wheels?

    Yeah... looks like '07 material... it looks totally sick.

    Anodizing is marvelous... looks awesome, cleans easy, durable.
    Check my Site

  3. #3
    the 36 year old grom
    Reputation: demo_slug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,726
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp
    Yeah... looks like '07 material... it looks totally sick.

    Anodizing is marvelous... looks awesome, cleans easy, durable.
    yeah, my initial response is hey cool. but, then I remember what the red ano demo9s looked like in person... yuck!

  4. #4
    "El Whatever"
    Reputation: Warp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,742
    Quote Originally Posted by demo_slug
    yeah, my initial response is hey cool. but, then I remember what the red ano demo9s looked like in person... yuck!

    Well... the Demo9 doesn't have the clean looks and carbon stays
    Check my Site

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Braids's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    811
    Quote Originally Posted by demo_slug
    yeah, my initial response is hey cool. but, then I remember what the red ano demo9s looked like in person... yuck!
    As long as one of the options is either Black or Polished I don't care because I usually like those finishes. I would love a forest/british racing green ano bike though.

  6. #6
    the 36 year old grom
    Reputation: demo_slug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,726
    Quote Originally Posted by Braids
    As long as one of the options is either Black or Polished I don't care because I usually like those finishes. I would love a forest/british racing green ano bike though.
    green and red ano frames should only be used as Christmas ornaments.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    985
    The red annodized looks sharp . . but what happens when it fades. I have seen a couple of red annodized frames turn a pinkish color.

  8. #8
    the 36 year old grom
    Reputation: demo_slug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,726
    Quote Originally Posted by JTBAZ
    The red annodized looks sharp . . but what happens when it fades. I have seen a couple of red annodized frames turn a pinkish color.
    good idea, pink ano would be HOT!!!!!!

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: forceyoda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    444
    The red looks sick and i am sure it will last longer than the flakey crap they put on the ML.

  10. #10
    ಠ_ಠ
    Reputation: dulyebr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,189
    The powder coat on my MotoLite looks GREAT and it's a year old.

    I have no complaints.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation: forceyoda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    444
    Sorry i should said the 06 motolites, but regardless of the paint problem i could not be happier with my purchase of a ML but the red anodized looks great with the new XTR

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: forceyoda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    444
    Where did the picture come from, are there any more?

  13. #13
    nm+
    nm+ is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    11
    Thats kind of cool.
    I bought my RX in brushed AL because of the poor paint.
    Now I get blck marks on my legs, but with a little polishing it looks like the day I got it.

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    103

    Found Some More...

    Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: forceyoda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    444
    Looks great, the new XTR is looking better and better.
    Thank You

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •