Medium?

Realtime MotoLite Help

I tore apart my whole frame for cleaning, and I ended up with only one thrust washer that goes between the main pivot bearing and the chainstays. I'm assuming there are supposed to be two of them? Checking the clearance it seems like it. Is this something a shop is likely to have? Don't tell me I'm f'd for my Saturday ride...

If there's only one (doubt it), what side does it go on?

One of the main bearings feels like ass too. It's only got a few hundred miles on it in a year.

ಠ_ಠ
    Eddy,

There are 2 washers. Check to see if it fell off when you were removing the swingarm - very common. It could also be stuck to the swingarm.

One of my (driveside) bearings felt gritty, but my shop looked at and didn't think it was a big deal. I guess as long as it moves, it doesn't make a big difference. Definitely clean it out with bullshot or WD-40, wipe it dry and then pack some fresh grease in there - that should help.

If you lost the washer then maybe you can find one at Home Depot. I'd call Titus in the morning and see if it's a standard size.

But, seriously, check your work area the thing makes no sound when it falls and it's probably just laying on the ground...

Good luck!

Medium?
    Quote Originally Posted by dulyebr
    But, seriously, check your work area the thing makes no sound when it falls and it's probably just laying on the ground...
    I pressed it apart on the lawn, and moved it to another part of the lawn before I noticed the one washer sticking to the bearing. We looked for about half an hour.