mtbr member

Wink New hoops for the 'stinker

Wheel stuff came in last week. Pink CK's, dt spokes, stans flows and pink-n-silver nerps.

Did an 18m XC race yesterday and laughed every time some one passed me 'cause they all said "nice hubs!" You have to be really comfortable with who you are to rock pink hubs laced to black spokes on white rims wrapped around pink hubs
    "I'm the fastest of the slow guys"

U $ 4 O?

Looks mo browner

Quote Originally Posted by terrible
    Did an 18m XC race yesterday and laughed every time some one passed me 'cause they all said "nice hubs!" You have to be really comfortable with who you are to rock pink hubs laced to black spokes on white rims wrapped around pink hubs

Bet that same hardtail'r gets irate when the stinky pink smokes em down the turns

U $ 4 O?
    I get "damn that thing have a motor on it" comments. Your pink blingers must distract em from the 1.5

mtbr member
    Yeah I was out for the fun of it. It was the first race in the wvmba series and the first two are really fun. This one was a local one but the next one is over on the WV/MD border. It's full of rocks and drops but really gradual climbs so the EG just rips for that place.

I'm sure I could turn in a better "lap time" with an ftm (wich I'm still thinking about buying again) but damn the EG is fun to catch air on right next to lycra-clad sissy-boys!
    "I'm the fastest of the slow guys"