mtbr member
    Jul 2012

My new Titus 'X'

Just a few quick snaps of my first Titus bike. I self build all my bikes and coming from a 456 Carbon its keeping it in the family. Only been for a quick ride down my street and back. Chucked it off a few curbs. First impression smooth, fast, responds to pump very well. Despite this being an XL frame you don't feel the extra size under you. Might be a different story on the trail only time will tell on that one. People under 6foot need not apply lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My new Titus 'X'-2012-08-05-17.52.02.jpg  

My new Titus 'X'-2012-08-05-17.53.00.jpg  

My new Titus 'X'-2012-08-05-17.53.09.jpg  

Follow me on Twitter @OnOneCarbon456

Hi I'am an On-One Carbon 456 mountain bike, follow me to find out what i get up to...

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Nice!! Beautiful Black Widow!!

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Stollas View Post
    Nice!! Beautiful Black Widow!!
    Thanks! I hadn't thought of a name yet. Black Widow it is. it has all the correct colours.

Hi I'am an On-One Carbon 456 mountain bike, follow me to find out what i get up to...

Dozer
    Looking really nice!
    A quick note, though, about your front tire. Unless the "Nobby Nic" lettering is printed off-center, it looks like your tire bead isn't quite seated. Part of that lettering seems to be covered by the rim. I would guess you've got quite a wobble on that tire right now

Break it in and share some photos of the Black Widow all muddy!

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahdog31 View Post
    Looking really nice!
    A quick note, though, about your front tire. Unless the "Nobby Nic" lettering is printed off-center, it looks like your tire bead isn't quite seated. Part of that lettering seems to be covered by the rim. I would guess you've got quite a wobble on that tire right now

Break it in and share some photos of the Black Widow all muddy!
    Thanks

Good spot i did notice this, after closer inspection the tire is not seated properly i will sort it.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    All sorted only took 80psi to get it POP!

New gobi saddle now fitted its white and black. So sits real nice with the rest of the bike.