I need a new name
    Jun 2004

Motolite complete bike sizing

I'm going to be buying a Motolite complete bike. I had the opportunity to test ride a medium and large. The medium felt too small but the large felt too big. The large had a 130mm stem. I'm 5'10" with a 32.5" inseam. What size would be recommended?

Five is right out
    Sep 2006
    Why not try the Large with a shorter stem? Don't buy a bike that doesn't fit you properly.

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    I agree with womble... but I would bet a Large with 80-90mm stem will feel about right

I need a new name
    Jun 2004
    I am going to try the bike again tomorrow with a shorter stem. I was just hoping to find someone here with a similar build that might be able to help me out.

"El Whatever"
    I'm 5' 9" and 32" inseam... I have Medium (same TT and roughly same seat tube) with a 90mm stem. I'd say Large would be a bit big for you.

But test ride is all... If standover and reach are not a problem, go for the larger and short stem.
    Check my Site

txn
    mtbr member
    I'm 5'11" with a 32" inseam, and I have a medium with a 100mm stem. I may swap it out with a 110mm stem just to see how different it is, but I think it's pretty cozy as it is now.