mtbr member
    Feb 2006

Motolite with a 100mm fork?

If I buy a Motolite frame I would have to store it till a saved enough cash for a fork or put my Blur fork on it and ride in four inch mode untill I can get one. Should I store it or does the motolite ride ok with a 100mm fork?

thats right living legend
    Quote Originally Posted by wentzville
    If I buy a Motolite frame I would have to store it till a saved enough cash for a fork or put my Blur fork on it and ride in four inch mode untill I can get one. Should I store it or does the motolite ride ok with a 100mm fork?

It'll ride superb, with a 100mm fork. You'll love the MOTO either way! Ride the $hit out of her with the 100, than when you get the 5" fork, you'll have a new bike all over again.

If you wanted to you could even run her 4" in front, and 5" in the rear. It makes no diffrence, you'r all set and good to go!

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wentzville

The Motolite rides great in the 4" mode. I was surprised at how well it rode in the 4" mode. So I would ride the ML with your 4" fork.

the 36 year old grom
    100mm..... should be fine. they even list the geo for it

and that ain't no lie.