Thread: More Bad News!

thats right living legend

More Bad News!

I had a dream last night, I took my shock to the Fox factory, and they told me I'd been running the wrong size "sphincter ring"? It was soooo vivd!... What do ya'll suppose that means?

Edit: Sure, it may have been just a dream, but the guy was a professional Fox technicien... he wore a white lab coat, and everything!!!
    Last edited by blackagness; 05-21-2007 at 03:32 PM.

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by blackagness
    I had a dream last night, I took my shock to the Fox factory, and they told me I'd been running the wrong size "sphincter ring"? It was soooo vivd!... What do ya'll suppose that means?

Edit: Sure, it may have been just a dream, but the guy was a professional Fox technicien... he wore a white lab coat, and everything!!!
    Did he say if it was too small or too big??

If it was too small, I'd start worrying... you know what's the only way to open up a sphincter ring, don't you?
    Check my Site

mtbr member
    May 2005

A guy in a white lab-coat talking about my sphincter would be more like a nightmare.

Too big, or too smal, it's all bad.

Big Mac
    Damn! I'am glad I didn't buy a DHX

ಠ_ಠ

I showed your post to a psychologist I know. He said the shock represents your inability to commit to your lady, and the sphincter ring is analogous to a wedding band in this case. He thinks you need to pony-up and pop the question already. He also said your obsession with bikes shows an unwillingness to grow-up...

the 36 year old grom
    it means that you are not getting any pucker factor. when are you going to get a six inch bike?????

Veni Vidi Vici
    Dont worry BA, your dream is just a sign for you to buy an EG

Dude!!! You Just Stold My Breath...

Quote Originally Posted by dulyebr
    I showed your post to a psychologist I know. He said the shock represents your inability to commit to your lady, and the sphincter ring is analogous to a wedding band in this case. He thinks you need to pony-up and pop the question already. He also said your obsession with bikes shows an unwillingness to grow-up...

I feel naked.

Quote Originally Posted by demo_slug
    it means that you are not getting any pucker factor. when are you going to get a six inch bike?????

I did come across my first bonified 12' drop the other day, but the sun was in my eyes, and I was forced to decline.

ಠ_ಠ
    I know what you mean, I have a really smooth 7 footer on my local ride that I know I could take, but every time I come to it. I always say, maybe next time...

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    Quote Originally Posted by dulyebr
    wow..that's deep analysis