Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: More Bad News!

  1. #1
    thats right living legend
    Reputation: blackagness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,378

    More Bad News!

    I had a dream last night, I took my shock to the Fox factory, and they told me I'd been running the wrong size "sphincter ring"? It was soooo vivd!... What do ya'll suppose that means?



    Edit: Sure, it may have been just a dream, but the guy was a professional Fox technicien... he wore a white lab coat, and everything!!!
    Last edited by blackagness; 05-21-2007 at 03:32 PM.

  2. #2
    "El Whatever"
    Reputation: Warp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,726
    Quote Originally Posted by blackagness
    I had a dream last night, I took my shock to the Fox factory, and they told me I'd been running the wrong size "sphincter ring"? It was soooo vivd!... What do ya'll suppose that means?



    Edit: Sure, it may have been just a dream, but the guy was a professional Fox technicien... he wore a white lab coat, and everything!!!
    Did he say if it was too small or too big??

    If it was too small, I'd start worrying... you know what's the only way to open up a sphincter ring, don't you?
    Check my Site

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,260
    Quote Originally Posted by blackagness
    I had a dream last night, I took my shock to the Fox factory, and they told me I'd been running the wrong size "sphincter ring"? It was soooo vivd!... What do ya'll suppose that means?



    Edit: Sure, it may have been just a dream, but the guy was a professional Fox technicien... he wore a white lab coat, and everything!!!
    A guy in a white lab-coat talking about my sphincter would be more like a nightmare.

    Too big, or too smal, it's all bad.

  4. #4
    Big Mac
    Reputation: mbmb65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,091
    Damn! I'am glad I didn't buy a DHX

  5. #5
    ಠ_ಠ
    Reputation: dulyebr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by blackagness
    I had a dream last night, I took my shock to the Fox factory, and they told me I'd been running the wrong size "sphincter ring"? It was soooo vivd!... What do ya'll suppose that means?



    Edit: Sure, it may have been just a dream, but the guy was a professional Fox technicien... he wore a white lab coat, and everything!!!
    I showed your post to a psychologist I know. He said the shock represents your inability to commit to your lady, and the sphincter ring is analogous to a wedding band in this case. He thinks you need to pony-up and pop the question already. He also said your obsession with bikes shows an unwillingness to grow-up...

  6. #6
    the 36 year old grom
    Reputation: demo_slug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,726
    it means that you are not getting any pucker factor. when are you going to get a six inch bike?????

  7. #7
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Reputation: barelylegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    995
    Dont worry BA, your dream is just a sign for you to buy an EG

  8. #8
    thats right living legend
    Reputation: blackagness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,378

    Dude!!! You Just Stold My Breath...

    Quote Originally Posted by dulyebr
    I showed your post to a psychologist I know. He said the shock represents your inability to commit to your lady, and the sphincter ring is analogous to a wedding band in this case. He thinks you need to pony-up and pop the question already. He also said your obsession with bikes shows an unwillingness to grow-up...

    I feel naked.

  9. #9
    thats right living legend
    Reputation: blackagness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,378
    Quote Originally Posted by demo_slug
    it means that you are not getting any pucker factor. when are you going to get a six inch bike?????

    I did come across my first bonified 12' drop the other day, but the sun was in my eyes, and I was forced to decline.

  10. #10
    ಠ_ಠ
    Reputation: dulyebr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,189
    I know what you mean, I have a really smooth 7 footer on my local ride that I know I could take, but every time I come to it. I always say, maybe next time...

  11. #11
    Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    Reputation: crisillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    20,764
    Quote Originally Posted by dulyebr
    I showed your post to a psychologist I know. He said the shock represents your inability to commit to your lady, and the sphincter ring is analogous to a wedding band in this case. He thinks you need to pony-up and pop the question already. He also said your obsession with bikes shows an unwillingness to grow-up...
    wow..that's deep analysis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •