mtbr member

Monarchs must be in the house!

I purchased mine about three weeks ago on the site, they charged my credit card today. They were supposed to get them late last week from SRAM, lets hope they did!

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Mine's gone through today as well, but won't be shipped until the end of the week apparently.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Well, i ordered mine last saturday with 3 day select shipping, so i should get it sooner i hope. I don't know about this new ON ONE company. I ordered a racer X 29er seat stay and they charged me $199 when they were on sale for $99 and i havn't been able to get a correction on the billing or get something in exchange for the $100. All i get is lip service from the rep.
    Last edited by doralswheels; 02-03-2011 at 09:41 PM.

mtbr member

Give them a chance

Quote Originally Posted by doralswheels
    Well, i ordered mine last saturday with 3 day select shipping, so i sould get it sooner i hope. I don't know about this new ON ONE company. I ordered a racer X 29er seat stay and they charged me $199 when they were on sale for $99 and i havn't been able to get a correction on the billing or get something in exchange for the $100. All i get is lip service from the rep.
    Its basically a new operation for them in the states there are bound to be some bugs in their system. It was my understanding that they didnt even get the shocks from SRAM till the end of last week or the beginning of this week.

ಠ_ಠ
    Well, i ordered mine last saturday with 3 day select shipping, so i sould get it sooner i hope. I don't know about this new ON ONE company. I ordered a racer X 29er seat stay and they charged me $199 when they were on sale for $99 and i havn't been able to get a correction on the billing or get something in exchange for the $100. All i get is lip service from the rep.
    just call your credit card company and dispute the charge - too easy.

Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator
    doral-

Let me look into this. Can you send me the info on your order to shiggy.onone.titusATgmailDOTcom , please?
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shiggy
    doral-

Let me look into this. Can you send me the info on your order to shiggy.onone.titusATgmailDOTcom , please?
    Message sent. Thanks Shiggy.

Fembot in a Wet T-Shirt
    Jul 2010
    Just got a tracking number emailed to me, it must be true!

mtbr member

Anybody else get a tracking number?

They charged my card almost 4 days ago and still havent shipped my shock. What gives?

Fembot in a Wet T-Shirt
    Jul 2010
    After checking my tracking number, I realized they resent the old tracking number for my frame. Not sure what was going on there. I emailed them and they said that the shocks started shipping out on Wednesday.

mtbr member

Been shipped!

Just got an email and tracking#, it will be here tuesday.