mtbr member
    Jun 2006

Smile ML At Snowshoe!!

Here are some photos from the trip. As usual, the photos really don't capture the how steep these trails are. Also, they were incredibly muddy and slick (although I was told that they were actually in good shape compared to how they usually are this time of year). We had lot of fun but I think that I would prefer to have a bigger bike next time.

Here is me as a Power Ranger:

And on the gnarly stuff (which is 90% of these trails):

And at the top of an easy XCish ride:

Here is the drop in to the Freeride/Downhill park. Note the swell mountains in the background:

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    nice pics, YG!

Love the power ranger look

"Its All Good"
    Go the mighty Yolden Years Power Ranger.... Cool looking spot, great pics... Cant beat a bit of shuttling, good work out for the upper body...

We will all have to move to El G's, to enable us to do a bit more shuttling...LOL
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    man, you look just like geowhistlergheylover, but meaner and sexier all at the very same time !~!

chicks dig a nice cool jersey over top though.... bet you had no luck with the chicks

order your Super Moto dood you deserve one ...

great photos, thank-you

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by All Mountain
    man, you look just like geowhistlergheylover, but meaner and sexier all at the very same time !~!

chicks dig a nice cool jersey over top though.... bet you had no luck with the chicks

order your Super Moto dood you deserve one ...

great photos, thank-you
    HA! Yeah, it was my first time wearing armour. I didn't bring my tough-guy freeride jersey. I was glad that I took my flats, though. My first run was with clipless and that was no fun at all.

"Its All Good"
    Taking me a while to get used to flats again,
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

"El Whatever"
    Power Ranger...

I guess I'm not getting any ML... bummer.
    Check my Site

the 36 year old grom
    this post is worthless without pictures of your wife

just teasing U .

thats right living legend
    Quote Originally Posted by demo_slug

just teasing U .

No your not.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005

just teasing U .
    U teasing me instead ?~?

YG, I also switch between clipped in and flats but I think a FOX 36 would help you out more I saw some nice Pink 66's on the weekend when a large trailer full of big inch bikes passed me on the mountain whilst I was busy trying to pedal in the road. I felt so jealous when the trailer made the turn up the mountain... I know where they were going without me ...

"Its All Good"
    I know where they were going without me ...
    AM, sort you shiat and get an El G...................

Dam they looked mighty fine in the factory last week.

the 36 year old grom
    U teasing me instead ?~?

but I think a FOX 36 would help you out more ...
    or fox40 on a SuMo DH. yup thats the ticket......you got to think outside the box. .

"Its All Good"
    or fox40 on a SuMo DH. yup thats the ticket......you got to think outside the box. .
    Was talking to a dude that works in Bike n Bean in Sedona, he has a SuMo with a Boxxer up front, he rates it real high as a DH setup.....

Ti is addictive
    AM.......Just buy the Damn SuMo already and get on with it...........No more of this woosy weight weinee nonsense, soon you'll be switching over to a rigid SS 29'er on us and having to change your thread to All Stiffee or something...........Just load up for bear and embrace your inner DH and build the rig you've been dreamin about now for 6 months before its too late.
    "Can I put a Totem on a FTM?".....Originally Posted by All Mountain

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by TiEndo
    AM.......Just buy the Damn SuMo already and get on with it...........No more of this woosy weight weinee nonsense, soon you'll be switching over to a rigid SS 29'er on us and having to change your thread to All Stiffee or something...........Just load up for bear and embrace your inner DH and build the rig you've been dreamin about now for 6 months before its too late.
    Beautiful paragraph, dam made me laugh................

So AM, go for a SuMo or El G and get on with it..... Bike n Bean have some SuMo's for a great price, they are based in Sedona, Az...............

Its all good