Aussie Battler
    Sep 2005

ML II rear gear cable mount snapped off.

The upper gear cable outer anchor on the chainstay of my girl's ML has snapped off. As the chainstays are carbon fibre, the anchor is riveted on with aluminum rivets. Has this happened to anyone else? If yes, how did you go about repairing it?

(i'd email titus but i was hoping for a reply this year ............[SIZE="1"]obviously the same guy handles the email for maxm as well[/SIZE]. )

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by fatnold
    (i'd email titus but i was hoping for a reply this year ............[SIZE="1"]obviously the same guy handles the email for maxm as well[/SIZE]. )
    That sounds like a warranty issue and you should go through the dealer that sold you the bike.

Or give Titus a call... But they'll make you handle the issue through your dealer.
    Check my Site

FM
    luxatio erecta
    Call 'em up.

Your email is probably sitting under 250 inquirees about ti el guapos and "whats the biggest fork I can run on my motolite" emails....

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Wow! I didn't know they used Al rivets. Thought it was glue,....errr..., 'bonded' on.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I'd take it by the LBS and call them as well. Unless you know someone direct to email I think that'd be the last way to go. Or email them and call them. I'd include pictures if you email them. Expect they are going to tell you to take it to the LBS so beat them to that punch.
    Titus Racer X
    Lynskey Singlespeed

mtbr member
    Just an update:
    Issue was handled by Titus immediately as expected