mtbr member

ML-1 frames on sale at coloradocyclist.com

I ordered a Titus ML-1 frame at colorado cyclist for $799.99. Can't wait to have it replace my Switchblade. Looks like they have a bunch more. They're in their closeout section.
    http://www.coloradocyclist.com/product/item/TITAMRM8
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving ~ Albert Einstein

horseman
    Sep 2005
    simply outstanding deal, epsecially if you're not ready to "embrace the curvy thing"!

mtbr member
    I received mine and built it up already. It is very sweet.
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving ~ Albert Einstein

mtbr member

sharp looking ride...

...i like the white fork on it
    Never play leap-frog with a unicorn!

Happy Trails
    ...loves it!

Nice job. What's the travel on the fork?

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    Man, that is a great deal - and pair it with their $399 special on the talas and you are really ready to go. If only it was next year.
    Austin Mountain Biking and worldwide travel pictures:

http://www.austinbike.com

NOT Team Sanchez
    very svelte!
    I like bikes.

mtbr member
    The Rock Shox Revelation fork I have on it is 100-130mm travel. I like the fork but might eventually upgrade to a 140mm travel.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    What is the diameter for the seatpost clamp? I'm building up one of these myself.

mtbr member
    Great deal...might need to look into that. Outside of the carbon fiber seat stay, any other differences b/w the ML1 and the newer Motolites?

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by bs008k
    What is the diameter for the seatpost clamp? I'm building up one of these myself.
    31.8mm... 32mm Salsa's work ok too... Actually, Titus' are (were?) shipped with clamps of the same company that makes Salsa's AKG (or was it AGK, whatever... they're the same clamps as Salsas without the fancy lettering and any colour as long as its black)
    Check my Site

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramjm_2000
    Great deal...might need to look into that. Outside of the carbon fiber seat stay, any other differences b/w the ML1 and the newer Motolites?
    The differences that I have found is that the ML1 frame is made from 6061 aluminum alloy where as the Motolite 2 is made from 6069. All the tubes on the ML1 are shaped the same as the ML2. From what I have read 6069 is a bit stronger and stiffer but has the same corrosion resistance of 6061 but is a tiny bit heavier. I think that is why Titus put the carbon rear end on the Motolite 2. I myself don't really care for any carbon on my trail bike frame because of the fragility from a crash and banging it around. Can be expensive to repair or replace. As far as where the ML1 frame is made, I have no idea. There is no stickers or anything on the frame that says where it is made.