"El Whatever"

Mexican Expobici

Hey guys...

Next Fri-Sat-Sun, there'll be the Expobici (Expo-Bike) here at Mexico City's WTC.

It's little in scale compared to IB and far not as blingy.
    I'll be over there next saturday and will try to post pics off it.

Only high end brands coming are Santa Cruz, Votec and maybe other one. They have representatives here.

Too bad Titus still has not a dealer here to show off some real bling!
    Check my Site

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp
    Hey guys...

Next Fri-Sat-Sun, there'll be the Expobici (Expo-Bike) here at Mexico City's WTC.

It's little in scale compared to IB and far not as blingy.
    I'll be over there next saturday and will try to post pics off it.

Only high end brands coming are Santa Cruz, Votec and maybe other one. They have representatives here.

Too bad Titus still has not a dealer here to show off some real bling!
    Warp, trust you will go and make loads of Titus noise for us all............ Good to support these types of events though. We had one in Barcelona not so long ago, as you mentioned, there were not many high end brands there. .........
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by Whafe
    Warp, trust you will go and make loads of Titus noise for us all............ Good to support these types of events though. We had one in Barcelona not so long ago, as you mentioned, there were not many high end brands there. .........
    I'll be wearing my Titus cap and mtbr.com jersey!

Full report next monday!

(Whish I had some Titus' flyers, but it just came to me as of now. Too late.)
    Check my Site

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp
    I'll be wearing my Titus cap and mtbr.com jersey!

Full report next monday!
    All good, I would love to get a cap, but am not going to order one until they have the Jersey I want on their website............. Which constructively commenting, could be better kept up to date....................

Sh!t, better get to sleep. Had a work function dinner, sat next to a fellow countrymen of yours Warp, from Mexico City, he now lives in Berlin, Germany, I said, Dam thats a change, he said he says the same thing every winter. Berlin SUX'S the big one in winter
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

"El Whatever"
    Check the stuff here....

Expo-Bici 2006

Some pica and thoughts off my visit...
    Check my Site