"Its All Good"

Meet Titi & Col - Mah ha ha ha ha

Have bike will travel, had both scooters with me today, had to take a snap shot.. ............ Also one of the new FSA Carbon cranks. Roll on Saturday for a demo and thrash on these cranks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    Sweet! That ride impresses me every single time I see it. The Colnago roadie looks sweet too.

Envious (in a good way),
    Cris

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by crisillo
    Sweet! That ride impresses me every single time I see it. The Colnago roadie looks sweet too.

Envious (in a good way),
    Cris
    Cheers, dam, the thing impresses me when I see it each day, still am steering at it after well over one month................. The Colnago President is a dream to ride, dam thing nearly pedals itself. Much cooler in this Barcelona heat too. More of that wind thing.
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

"El Whatever"
    Man... that's sweet... BIG CONGRATS!!!

Did you swap cranks?
    Check my Site

Yeah... it must be really burning in Barcelona... here in Germany, it is awfully hot too, around 33- 34 celsius.... which is pretty warm (even for this Costa Rican )

Ti is addictive
    Geez whafe, thats a fine sight. Hope all goes well with the new babe this summer !!!!

Sorry I've decided against the Red Marta's as well, too busy working on a first sled for the wifey now that I've taught my son to ride without the training wheels. Family rides here we come (lol). Gotta find something that will suit her (ie comfort and fashionLMAO). So therefore its gotta have more color then just grey like my bikes.

Cheers

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by crisillo
    Yeah... it must be really burning in Barcelona... here in Germany, it is awfully hot too, around 33- 34 celsius.... which is pretty warm (even for this Costa Rican )
    Yip, thats hot for Germany, I am off to France early in the morning, have a meeting in Paris, hear it is hot as there............... Your blood has got too thick, need to head home and thin it out a bit.............. Was 38deg C at around 2PM in the city today, dang had to get in the car after a meeting, cripes it was f...ing hot...................

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by TiEndo
    Geez whafe, thats a fine sight. Hope all goes well with the new babe this summer !!!!

Sorry I've decided against the Red Marta's as well, too busy working on a first sled for the wifey now that I've taught my son to ride without the training wheels. Family rides here we come (lol). Gotta find something that will suit her (ie comfort and fashionLMAO). So therefore its gotta have more color then just grey like my bikes.

Cheers
    Know the feeling........ Yes the baby, man alive not sure when it is coming, makes me laugh with all the medical bling stuff in this day and age, they still cannot say when the baby is coming.......................

Go the wifey sled........... I bought my partner a K2, was a great bike, but she never got hooked like me, not for a lack of trying............ BUT, having a son now riding, makes me think that you will get your wife humming..................... Best of luck........... We want pics of your son progressing, Oh to be that age where there is not an ounze of fear in your body.....................

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by Whafe
    Yip, thats hot for Germany, I am off to France early in the morning, have a meeting in Paris, hear it is hot as there............... Your blood has got too thick, need to head home and thin it out a bit.............. Was 38deg C at around 2PM in the city today, dang had to get in the car after a meeting, cripes it was f...ing hot...................
    Yeah, 33-34 is bearable when not in humid weather... Get real, Cris!!! You need to get some heat!

38 starts getting nasty, humid or dry.

That said... at 33-34, I'd be sweating like a pig. Weather is so nice in Mexico City!!
    Check my Site

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp
    Man... that's sweet... BIG CONGRATS!!!

Did you swap cranks?
    Thanks MATE, Warp have taken off the RF Deus cranks and am trying these FSA carbon Bomb bla bla cranks, got a hell price, could not pass it up. They were here in 5 days from Sage cycles, an online store................. Yeah ha

Yeah, 33-34 is bearable when not in humid weather... Get real, Cris!!! You need to get some heat!

38 starts getting nasty, humid or dry.

That said... at 33-34, I'd be sweating like a pig. Weather is so nice in Mexico City!!
    The thing is that here it is quite humid (for Germany... not even compared to CR) what sucks is being in the office the whole day.... luckily my business attire in summer is sandals and shorts... but yeah.. I could use a trip home.... however biking in 34 C here feels like riding at the beach in CR... weird must be the altitude (or lack there of) since Saarbruecken is about 200m above sea level.. so the air gets pretty "heavy"... anyway... I hope I get to go home soon....

Whafe, enjoy Paris!!! It is awesome this time of the year... I was there a couple weeks ago and it rocked....

Cheers,
    Cris

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by Whafe
    Thanks MATE, Warp have taken off the RF Deus cranks and am trying these FSA carbon Bomb bla bla cranks, got a hell price, could not pass it up. They were here in 5 days from Sage cycles, an online store................. Yeah ha
    You bling ho'!!!

Congrats, again... I guess a couple buddies here use that same cranks and they love them. Blingy and functional.

Cris... Wow! I didn't know Germany was that hot and humid! Kinda reminds me of my hometown (sea level, by the Gulf Coast).

Some coworkers and my boss are now in CR. Another one got a trip to San Diego... and I only got one for Tijuana next week! Tell me about being the Ugly Duckling!
    (OK, I got three trips to spain last year... but that was last year ).

LOL... now you mention suits... Luckily Mexico City is not that hot.
    Check my Site

You bling ho'!!!

Congrats, again... I guess a couple buddies here use that same cranks and they love them. Blingy and functional.

Cris... Wow! I didn't know Germany was that hot and humid! Kinda reminds me of my hometown (sea level, by the Gulf Coast).

Some coworkers and my boss are now in CR. Another one got a trip to San Diego... and I only got one for Tijuana next week! Tell me about being the Ugly Duckling!

I hope your boss likes rain, because it has been raining quite a bit in CR (normal afternoon showers for this time of the year)

Well here where i am (border with France and Luxembourg) it gets pretty warm in summer.. although how much varies from one year to the next...last year was quite cool actually, but this summer has been really warm. By contrast, San Jose (where i am from) is quite nice with a 23-25 C average temp at around 1200m above sea level.... so you see why I complain... I already know paradise

"Its All Good"
    You bling ho'!!!

Warp there will be some a s s kicking if you have been to Spain recently..................

The whole of Europe seems to be cooking at present.............

Yeah Paris is nice, I will be in and out literally, baby is due any day soon.............