thats right living legend

MB Magazine... Cocalis Article.

I just picked up this months issue of MBMagazine "not a favorite" but I had to get it cause it had a pic of the new Titus trail bike. Opened it up to find a small article about CC.

I didn't know he was a pro BMX racer. It also talks about the name Titus, turns out it is a reference to the whole Greek myth thing, and also how it kinda goes along with titanium. And also something to do with it standing for integrity and high quality.

He also say's if theres a susp philosophy that permiates our entire line, it's tracking and frame stiffness. Hardtail or FS.... Kinda makes you want to shed a tear.

It's also got some info on the (EL Guap) referring to it as the Buck 60. say's aside from the linkages and the geomatry, the over all look and tub shapes will change for the production models coming out in late Oct... Just thought I'd share.

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by blackagness
    I just picked up this months issue of MBMagazine "not a favorite" but I had to get it cause it had a pic of the new Titus trail bike. Opened it up to find a small article about CC.

I didn't know he was a pro BMX racer. It also talks about the name Titus, turns out it is a reference to the whole Greek myth thing, and also how it kinda goes along with titanium. And also something to do with it standing for integrity and high quality.

He also say's if theres a susp philosophy that permiates our entire line, it's tracking and frame stiffness. Hardtail or FS.... Kinda makes you want to shed a tear.

It's also got some info on the (EL Guap) referring to it as the Buck 60. say's aside from the linkages and the geomatry, the over all look and tub shapes will change for the production models coming out in late Oct... Just thought I'd share.
    Thanks, Blackey!

I'll look for the mag in the stands.
    Check my Site

Paper or plastic?

For El Guapo (btw, I don't like the name, not that it really matters), I hope that Titus makes the top tube slope more (a la Motolite) to help the shorter riders. At the end of the day, I still cherish my nutsac more than any given bike (even a Titus).
    Faster is not always better, but it's always more fun

Quote Originally Posted by zorg
    For El Guapo (btw, I don't like the name, not that it really matters), I hope that Titus makes the top tube slope more (a la Motolite) to help the shorter riders. At the end of the day, I still cherish my nutsac more than any given bike (even a Titus).

Yeah I'm not crazy about the TT either. I've never had a problem with stand over, but I like a more sloping TT. As for the name I like em both. (El Guapo) just say it a few times, it's fun!

"Its All Good"
    Yeah I'm not crazy about the TT either. I've never had a problem with stand over, but I like a more sloping TT. As for the name I like em both. (El Guapo) just say it a few times, it's fun!
    Soumds a great article, like hearing stuff from the heart, passion is great.

I like the name El Guapo, it is making me want to build it as a med Free Ride bike.......... mmmmmmmmmmm how would the body cope,mmmmmmmmmmm thinking thinking.
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

ಠ_ಠ
    You know FM's got one on pre-order...

Quote Originally Posted by dulyebr
    You know FM's got one on pre-order...

Ummm HUH???

Whats that again? Care to elaborate?
    Last edited by blackagness; 07-20-2006 at 07:26 PM.

ಠ_ಠ
    Ummm HUH???

Whats that again? Care to elaborate?
    Just kidding, but it's the perfect bike for his riding style.

You made my heart skip a beat!

FM
    luxatio erecta
    Oh man, you guys are KILLING me!

You know I'd be lying if I said I'm not interested...

I gotta wait and see though, many unkowns, plus my wife would kill me. For now I love my moto-lite- maybe in the fall I'll re-consider when there's more info.

Voice Of Reason...

Quote Originally Posted by FM
    Oh man, you guys are KILLING me!

You know I'd be lying if I said I'm not interested...

I gotta wait and see though, many unkowns, plus my wife would kill me. For now I love my moto-lite- maybe in the fall I'll re-consider when there's more info.

Ahh! Thanks, I needed that.

mtbr member
    one of my fond IB memories is having dinner with Chris a few yers ago and learning the history, the early days of the company...

Now That's Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by hammerheadbikes
    one of my fond IB memories is having dinner with Chris a few yers ago and learning the history, the early days of the company...

Care to share???

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

good running into you

hey there agness, I'm out here looking for info on a moto lite and guess who I see....

good to meet you on the trail, next time we'll hit the south loop. Drop me a line next time you come to GA.

BTW, what shock did you have on your moto lite?

Hey Man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by velez3000
    hey there agness, I'm out here looking for info on a moto lite and guess who I see....

good to meet you on the trail, next time we'll hit the south loop. Drop me a line next time you come to GA.

BTW, what shock did you have on your moto lite?

Yeah very cool I'll do that. Great running into ya, the south loop sounds like a plan.

And that would be an Rp3..,.