FM
    luxatio erecta

Maxxis high roller 2.35 on a motolite?

Tire shopping.... does anybody know if these will fit?

mtbr member

try em

I just mounted up a pair on the spot. You could swap wheels on give them a try around the parking lot. Maybe thursday.

ಠ_ಠ
    Quote Originally Posted by FM
    Tire shopping.... does anybody know if these will fit?
    According to Shiggy's site, they only measure 2.24, and aren't very tall either so should fit easily.

Let us know what you think of them.
    Last edited by dulyebr; 08-07-2006 at 04:30 PM.

thats right living legend
    I tryed a Maxxis Advantage 2.4, and it wouldn't clear the seatstay bridge...

FM
    luxatio erecta
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckaBarryHound
    I just mounted up a pair on the spot. You could swap wheels on give them a try around the parking lot. Maybe thursday.
    Thanks guys!

It seems like it's all about tread pattern- I've seen 2.4's that fit and 2.2's that don't, even from the same MFG.

Barry, your offer is perfect- lets plan on thursday, maybe tiger mtn? I'm eager to try out the new 90mm stem JVP loaned me as well.

"El Whatever"
    FM... sorry, I just saw this thread.

As Duly pointed out, the 2.35" Maxxis will fit comfortably a '05 ML (or R-X, Blade, ML rears for what matters).

I tried a 2.35" Maxxis Swampthing DH on the Blade and it's no bigger than a Blue Groove 2.1" (2.2" real) and just slightly bigger than the Adrenalin 2.0 (which sits at 2.09).

The fit leaves about 1/8" of clearance on each side, and plenty for height... not the best thing for clayish mud, but not a biggie either. However, I can't give feedback on seatstay bridge clearance.

I hope it helps.

BTW... a 2.1" High Roller is smaller than a Panaracer Fire XC 2.1"... not even a chance in the meat dept. to the Adrenalin or Hutchy Spider 2.1"
    Check my Site